Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,404 members, 7,850,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Shop Amazon And Ebay Direct To Port Harcourt And Environs - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop Amazon And Ebay Direct To Port Harcourt And Environs (1913 Views)

Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. / Paypal payment on any site accepting paypal / ##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shop Amazon And Ebay Direct To Port Harcourt And Environs by culcid(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
PHONE & WHATSAPP: 08038143431
BBM: 52D0F26F
EMAIL: saleinph@yahoo.com

Shop Amazon and eBay Direct to Port Harcourt and Environs
Having stayed in Port Harcourt for some years now, I have noticed how frustrating it can be for people that shop on eBay and amazon, considering the fact that most indigenous shipping companies have their offices in Lagos, which makes it a must for the goods to first reach Lagos before being sent down to Port Harcourt. It wouldn’t have been an issue if it ends at that, but the extra cost (which sometimes surpass the cost of sending the goods down to Nigeria from US) and the time lag, depending on how good the shipping company’s customer service is, really makes shopping in US a nightmare for most of us in PH.
Being someone that shops frequently on these sites, I have decided to help other people like me, and those that want to start shopping, on eBay and Amazon USA, residing in PH, Yenagoa and environs to ease the stress of shopping on these sites and cost too.
So I have put some measures in place to achieve that.

• I have an arrangement with one of the best indigenous shipping companies shipping from US to Nigeria to treat any order made through me or referenced to me as a matter of urgency, with preferential treatment and utmost care: reason being that I have a brother as a manager in the company.
• I have arranged with my people in Lagos to help in sending to PH any good destined to PH, at most 24hours after arriving in Lagos.
• I have arranged with one of the best transport companies in Nigeria to help in conveying these goods to PH at a reduced price.
So if by any chance you need this service or you are in PH and have been wondering on how to start shopping on eBay and amazon US, feel free to contact me.
Mode of Operation
I know many people will still be sceptical, so please this is restricted to people in PH or environs, who can meet up.
So this is how it’s going to work
When you see something you want to buy on eBay or amazon, you can either buy it and send to the warehouse address, which I will communicate to you through WhatsApp/BBM/email or you give me the link (ASIN number, product number) to give you a quote and possibly make the purchase on your behalf.
Charges
Shipping from US to Nigeria is $4.5/lbs
$50 for laptops; no additional Lagos to PH fee.
$30 for phones; no additional lagos to PH fee.
From lagos to PH, this will depend on the size of what you bought
If I’m buying on your behalf it attracts a small and negligible service charge (N1500)

Duration
Normally, goods leave the warehouse in US to airport, every Saturday, so if your order can get to the warehouse before or on Friday, then you will have them the following weekend, all things being equal.
Bonus
Because I will be using my house as the ware house, there will be no demurrage charge, so you can always come anytime to pick your order or pay a little fee for home delivery.

1 Like

Re: Shop Amazon And Ebay Direct To Port Harcourt And Environs by Holiyo(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] Bros, why not have a registered business name and run your task as a company and publicly display what your company do? Lots of people in PH will love to ship goods via your company. You can even affiliate with Amazon or eBay and before you know it, you're on top of the world. Like this advert you just did now, not everybody will trust you because you're running your business as anonymous. I really want to order Amazon goods but via an established firm operating autonomously that can take responsibility and risks of replacing damaged goods. Sorry if this sounds discouraging but i think i'm trying to help ourselves. Thanks...!

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Is Declining My Master Card For Advert / New Arrival. Chronograph And Water Proof Wrist Watch. 10k for a limited period / White Vivo Y15T For Sale - 12k SOLD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.