Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Spectator Shoe Guide , Shoe Guide For The Livers Of Shoes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Spectator Shoe Guide , Shoe Guide For The Livers Of Shoes (930 Views)

New designs of Shoes - Extremely lovely / This Is The Only Pair Of Shoes You Need To Wear With All Your Formal Outfits / Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2miilion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spectator Shoe Guide , Shoe Guide For The Livers Of Shoes by iamjadewale(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Spectator Shoe Guide
Spectator & Two Tone Shoes Guide

I remember very distinctly what my first pair of spectator shoes looked like: they were Derbies with light brown and off-white uppers. The brown part was brogued, and I wore them rather frequently with navy pants, but they always looked best with brown slacks. Today, I still wear spectators occasionally, and I receive many compliments on them. However, I also know that many men believe they can’t pull off wearing this bold shoe. In short, you absolutely can! Today, I’d like the share our guide about two-tone spectator shoes that will help you set aside any anxiety and enjoy the shoes for what they are – beautiful pieces of footwear that are particularly suited to wear in summer.
Very unusual spectatorExotic Leather SpectatorSpectator boot
What is A Spectator Shoe?
Simply put, the spectator is a shoe with two different colors. It doesn’t matter if it is an Oxford, a Derby or a Loafer, all that matter that is has two distinct tones on the upper.
Purists would like to limit the contrasting colors to black/white or brown/white and insist upon all leather materials. However, you can find all kinds of other variations, for example in navy/gray velour leather, black/beige leather and fabric or light brown/dark brown leather. Basically, the options are endless, and that gives you the benefit of choosing a color combination that suits you.
Despite that, the majority of spectators are wingtip oxfords in either white/black or white/brown. The use of white makes them more summery.
Sometimes, you will find shoes that are even more narrowly defined, such as the saddle shoe with its contrasting middle part – the saddle. Although it is technically a spectator, it is always referred to as saddle shoe because it describes the style more narrowly.
click to read more shoe guide for the shoe lovers http://desynme..com/2015/07/shoe-guide-for-shoe-lovers.html

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Unknown Facts And Popular Quotes About Shoes / {창원휴게텔} [b @ M] {w A R}10[c O M]∥ 밤워 ∥홍대휴게텔 시크릿7≪광운대휴게텔 / Why Is Skin Care Essential?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.