Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Do You Want To Be Financially Free? Enroll Into The FREELANCE ACADEMY NOW - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Want To Be Financially Free? Enroll Into The FREELANCE ACADEMY NOW (342 Views)

Be Your Own Boss In A Couple Month:9 Professional Ict Courses You Can Enroll For / You Can Start Making At Least $700/month. Join Fiverr Freelancers Academy Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be Financially Free? Enroll Into The FREELANCE ACADEMY NOW by Obinnaijezie(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Are you unemployed or not happy with your current job?
My FREELANCE ACADEMY is live where I'm training people on how to become skilled and start offering different services online for cool money, become financially free and be your own Boss working from the comfort of your home.
The Trainings are in 4 different parts, you can pick 1or2 to start with or even all if you can afford the price.
The Trainings are on 4 Hot Services Right Now.
1. Graphics Design: Logos, Ebook Covers, Banners, Business Cards etc.
2. SEO: Social Bookmarking, Traffic Generation, Keywords Research, etc.
3 Writing: Content Writing, Rewriting, Proofreading, Translation etc.
4. Online Marketing: Affiliate Marketing, Information Marketing, CPA Marketing, Offline Marketing
Some Benefits of this Academy Are:
You will become a professionally trained freelancer on any Field Above.
You will be shown how to start Marketing your skills and get your very 1St Client ASAP.
You will start making at least #70,000/Month as a beginner.
After you go through my FREELANCE ACADEMY, I guarantee you that your life will change for good, you will become financially free and be your own Boss.
The Enrollment fee is on 2 ways and prices.
1. 1on1Training if you are in Lagos only. #15,000
2. Online Training. #6,500
Note: There will be discount if you are picking up the 4 Trainings.
Reserve your spot now by contacting me via call or whatsapp on 08024977451.
See you at the top.
Kingsley Obinna.
CEO, FREELANCE ACADEMY Inc.

(1) (Reply)

Impressive Online Property For Sell / :::: CL Cleaner , Driver , House Cleaner , Warehouse Resume/ Leads Available ::: / Access Loan Without Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.