Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Travellers:have You Ever Experienced Air/plane Panic While On Board - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travellers:have You Ever Experienced Air/plane Panic While On Board (623 Views)

Myanmar Plane With 104 On Board Crashes / Dead Stowaway Found On Arik Air Plane In Johannesburg / Emirates Plane Collides With Hak-air Plane During Take-off At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travellers:have You Ever Experienced Air/plane Panic While On Board by kanaleke(m): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
What crossed your mind the day you heard an announcement while on board that your flight is targeted by terrorists,technical faults,any emergency while flying....I bet it would be a horrible experience
Re: Travellers:have You Ever Experienced Air/plane Panic While On Board by mejai(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
grin
Re: Travellers:have You Ever Experienced Air/plane Panic While On Board by ahmedonia4real(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
kanaleke:
What crossed your mind the day you heard an announcement while on board that your flight is targeted by terrorists,technical faults,any emergency while flying....I bet it would be a horrible experience

God forbid bad thing....

1 Like

Re: Travellers:have You Ever Experienced Air/plane Panic While On Board by suxes2005(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
kanaleke:

2008, lagos to Abuja

I was in the flight with my Pastor's wife

Aero contractor

OUT first time on local flight (any flight at all for me).

You need to see her prayers that day. Infact, me sef fear
for myself. I thought there was going to be a prob that day

Turned out to be a self induced turbulence on air smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Living In Sharjah Uae...pls Kindly Fill Me In More Info Abt Sharjah / I Need Tips And The Best Transport To Use And Travel By Road To Accra Ghana / Two Muslim Women Kicked Out Of Plane, Find Out Why (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.