Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! (1527 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins / Woman Gives Birth To Twins 18 Years After Marriage. Photos / Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! by BraniacX(m): 12:30am On Jul 31, 2015
2004, Charlotte Kallehauge divorced her
husband and began dating another man. On
New Years, she slept with her ex-husband, and
two days later with her then boyfriend. It did
not occur to her at the time to use
contraception, and only several weeks later she
received news that she was pregnant with
twins. Charlotte attempted to figure out which
of the men had gotten her pregnant but was
unable to for some time.
It was not until the boys were slightly older that
she had a DNA test conducted because they
were so different. The results were shocking.
One boy was the son of her ex-husband, while
the other was the son of her boyfriend! Two
eggs had each become pregnant at almost the
exact same time, resulting in twins with
different fathers!

http://www.omgfacts.com/lists/10480/A-woman-gave-birth-to-twins-at-the-same-time-with-two-different-fathers-ab630-0?utm_source=OMGFacts&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=ClassicCards

Re: A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! by redvektor(m): 12:38am On Jul 31, 2015
how manage
Re: A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! by barnacle: 12:41am On Jul 31, 2015
its possible but rare.
Re: A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Sounds like Nollywood script....
Re: A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! by Cutehector(m): 12:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Impossicant
Re: A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! by adtiezy1(m): 12:57am On Jul 31, 2015
Dis one na ihm dem dey call otisele..im don happen lonjebe

1 Like

Re: A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! by sigmundfreud(m): 1:26am On Jul 31, 2015
Only God knows what we will find if we do paternity testing of kids... cheesy
Re: A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! by tpiander: 1:39am On Jul 31, 2015
I only heard of the quintuplets with different fathers.
Re: A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! by aspirebig: 4:05am On Jul 31, 2015
It happens alot, just google it and see how technology has revealed how unfaithful some women can be.

See their head sef naa, how can these babies be from one man naa? Many twins that are not identical are in this category, they gas do their DNA to know their real Dad.

The first day I mentioned it to some guys, they all looked at me like, what is he saying, pls say something else, how can twins have different dads, but Google was my only supporter, then they all kept quiet.

Leave that thing ooo, you only know yourself oo.

That quickeee can disgrace you tomorrow ooo, no say I didn't warn you ooo.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! by tpiander: 4:10am On Jul 31, 2015
^^ this your kind of story, na opelope google we dey call am ie thanks to google or if not for google.
Re: A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! by SAMBARRY: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2015
That's why the elders say only a woman knows who the real father of her children are

1 Like

Re: A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! by ozycy: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2015
We learn everyday. I ve learnt something new today
Re: A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
The akamu abi kunu of a woman wasn't even of afraid of stds. Kai what a cQw of a lady. grin
Re: A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! by thorpido(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Some women ovulate twice in a cycle and if such a woman sleeps with a man(men) at that period and the two eggs get fertilised,she will end up with twins that are usually unidentical.

Some women dey try sha,you have unprotected sex with a man and a few days after,you have unprotected sex with another.Odikwa too risky.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! by enoqueen: 1:29am On Aug 01, 2015
The clothes they put on say it all.
Re: A Woman Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time With Two Different Fathers! by Lakayanah: 1:40am On Aug 01, 2015
Something like this happened years back and cnn carried the story. The white American woman that was married to a white man, had a seminar to attend in Jamaica, before leaving home she slept with her husband. As soon as she got to Jamaica she slept with a black man. Nine months later she had twins a black and a white baby. DNA confirmed that she had been busy with two men.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which One Will U Save: Mum, Wife Or 100m........ / In Pix: Family Of My Dream / Why Do God Keep Taking Away Those That Want To Live? Take Me Naaaaaa!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.