Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Akon In Nigeria To Visit Tinubu, Ambode & Dangote Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon In Nigeria To Visit Tinubu, Ambode & Dangote Today (22197 Views)

Rahama Sadau Attends Premiere Of "Road To Redemption" With Akon In USA(pics) / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) / Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon In Nigeria To Visit Tinubu, Ambode & Dangote Today by lonelydora: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2015
GoldenBoi111:
Buh guy, u wise Gan o...just saying sha...see him head, na bybforce to comment?? Oni ranu
I have important thing to do with my energy than talking to you.
Re: Akon In Nigeria To Visit Tinubu, Ambode & Dangote Today by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2015
I jxt like this guy, so humble, caring and he is a giver, he love seeing people happy not just with his music buh with his money.
Re: Akon In Nigeria To Visit Tinubu, Ambode & Dangote Today by obontami: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2015
fioliro:
You are a dundee
dont insult dennisworld1 hes one of the realist niggis here

ya dig ??
Re: Akon In Nigeria To Visit Tinubu, Ambode & Dangote Today by experimentist: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2015
I tot he was locked up, when did they let him out? undecided see as he dey luk like chuks..
Re: Akon In Nigeria To Visit Tinubu, Ambode & Dangote Today by ojnnaco(m): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Akon's visit may not be unconnected with parts of his effort to help bring energy to 600 million Africans, as he recently entered a public-private partnership with various entities across the globe with the promise to help bring energy into millions of homes in Africa
We are patiently waiting ...
Re: Akon In Nigeria To Visit Tinubu, Ambode & Dangote Today by Nig4Greatness: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Some people are giving back to the society that made them through various projects and empowerment programs but our celebrities here are showing off their Ferraris,Porsche with houses bought as if that's all what life is all about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebraties That Are From IMO State. PHOTOS / Ebube Nwagbo Slays Back To Back In Black And Yellow Ensembles (photos) / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.