Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Toddler Found Unresponsive In Home Filled With Dead Snakes, Rats S - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toddler Found Unresponsive In Home Filled With Dead Snakes, Rats S (669 Views)

‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ / Ways Of Handling A Stubborn Toddler / Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Suffocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toddler Found Unresponsive In Home Filled With Dead Snakes, Rats S by amNIGERIA: 1:18am On Jul 31, 2015
GRAY COURT, S.C. -- A 2-year-old boy remained in the hospital in critical condition Wednesday after he was found unconscious and bruised in a Gray Court home filled with dozens of dead and dying animals.

CBS affiliate WSPA reports that Laurens County deputies were called to the home Tuesday evening after the boy's mother, Savannah V. Morgan, said the boy had choked.

She later said she dropped the child.Authorities say the 25-year-old Morgan physically abused the boy, causing him to suffer bleeding in the brain."">Two other children, a 1-year-old and 2-year-old, inside the home were taken into DSS custody, WSPA reported.Lt. Scott Franklin says Animal Control officers seized dozens of dead animals, including 48 rats and 10 python snakes.Eighty percent of the animals were dead, WSPA reported.

Morgan has since been charged with three counts of child neglect and one count of child abuse and cruelty to animals. It was not clear if she has an attorney.

© 2015 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailWhatsApp

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/south-carolina-toddler-found-unresponsive-in-home-filled-with-dead-snakes-rats/

Re: Toddler Found Unresponsive In Home Filled With Dead Snakes, Rats S by ladyF(f): 1:19am On Jul 31, 2015
Eeyah
Re: Toddler Found Unresponsive In Home Filled With Dead Snakes, Rats S by cococandy(f): 2:05am On Jul 31, 2015
They should also add five charges of stupidity to her overall charges.
See as she looks like zombie.
They should even charge her won't attempted manslaughter. If there's anything like that.
Because I don't see how she's dumb enough to not know that one Python (much less 10) could strangle a kid to death
Re: Toddler Found Unresponsive In Home Filled With Dead Snakes, Rats S by ManTiger(m): 2:10am On Jul 31, 2015
Omo see correct brunette, I just dey wonder why all ds oyinbos dey be like ds, cultural wise dem dey behind, why you go get 10 pythons for house? Huh!
Re: Toddler Found Unresponsive In Home Filled With Dead Snakes, Rats S by kenedy175(m): 6:28am On Jul 31, 2015
She's even charged for cruelty to animals. Oyibo sha!
Those dead rats, snakes and the kid's life, which is more important?

I think she should be charged with "attempted" manslaughter as someone stated above

(1) (Reply)

Define Success, What Does It Mean To You? / 10mins Morning Devotion Drama! / You're Getting Married! Congratulations!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.