Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,210 members, 7,957,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Webmatsers Please Show Yourselves. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmatsers Please Show Yourselves. (765 Views)

Opurtunities For Ict Enterpreneurs: Webmatsers, Programmers And Developers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmatsers Please Show Yourselves. by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 31, 2015
I had been struggling with getting to earn online for a while but when i felt i had learnt quite a bit for a start, i approached an affiliate network called CPAGRIP to register as an affiliate and in the sign-up form i was asked to choose my type of publisher.
The options given for PUBLISHER TYPE were:
web/content lock.
E-mail.
search.
GPT.
Other.

My heart just sank when i saw the above objectives since i hadn't good idea what they meant as regards internet/affiliate marketing. I ran to a foreign blog i had earlier registered with, for solutions only to realize they aren't really giving answers to newbies.
Was gladdened to remember Naija has some of the most talented and smartest webmasters in the world so i decided to come back home on nairaland for solutions.

So, right now my fellow Nigerians. I'm hoping someone will be so kind to help me explain those terminologies above in connection with affiliate or internet marketing.
Re: Webmatsers Please Show Yourselves. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sincere4u hope you are watching how the thorn.Apple girl is spreading your name round nairaland. I think she means business so better come up with a solution really fast.
Re: Webmatsers Please Show Yourselves. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Heeeey, don't deactivate, just wait. There's something you don't know i did, just hold on.
Re: Webmatsers Please Show Yourselves. by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2017
It's obvious you went out in defence of the wrong person and got a stab in the back.
Why do i feel that girl is possessed?. No logic or reasoning in what she says yet she just goes making trouble with people over someone who doesn't know she exists.
She's just a pathetic attention seeker yet so faceless.
Nothing about her makes sense to me.

(1) (Reply)

Alcatel Onetouch Idol 3C Tablet Has Being Launched / Maximizing Profit From Bulk Sms Business / How Can My Company Earn money Through Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.