Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired (1000 Views)

Interns Are Free To Apply / FG Pay GIS Interns / 5-6 Months Work Without Pay: FG Pay GIS Interns Its Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by eazichris: 4:22am On Jul 31, 2015
#PMBWEARETIRED of waiting for our salaries endlessly.
#PMBWEARETIRED of unpaid salaries
#PMBWEARETIRED of insensitivity of Government towards us
#PMBWEARETIRED of wasting our transport money to work.
#PMBWEARETIRED
#PMBWEARETIRED
#PMBWEARETIRED
COME TO OUR AID!!!!
Re: Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by Calyb(m): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2015
What do u expect when. We don't hAve a minister? What a country.
Re: Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by Edokpia: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2015
PMB please listen to the voiceless,get things done and put smile on gradutes who graduated years ago,have served the nation but still no substansive job.
Re: Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by eazichris: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2015
I doubt if the interns are really troubled by the happenings in the programme, that's what happens when you have cowards and ignorant graduates on the loose.

Here we are trying to make our case and all some stupid interns are doing is viewing and chicening out.

Am sorry for us in this country!!!
Re: Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by rummmy: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2015
PMB kindly listen to the jobless graduates,we decided to be law abiding and accept this internship to better our life with the skill learnt but we are been frustrated...ordinary 30k stipend we use to suport our transport is too hard for the govt to pay when due....Gej was paying,I belive PMB will still pay...I think massive street protest by interns will not be a bad idear.
Re: Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by Calyb(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2015
Ooooooooooooh God of Israel, save our Souls. Imagine graduates are treated like motor park touts in this country Nigeria. Imagine 30k stipend is so difficult to pay unemployed graduate, and ordinary politicians with primary school certificates are debating on millions to carter for their wardrobe allowances. Is this country caused?
Re: Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by daclemx: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
It will continue to happen cos we are quiet with them
Re: Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by eazichris: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
GIS Interns are all Jokers, I now know the reason why many people are not concerned and un-pertubed by the development; many interns are ghost interns having other things they are doing with sure-p Just an aside money bank for them.

Its unfortunate that graduates don't know the power of the internet, an online revolution is the only solution to this problem.

Let us shut down the media with our cries and message so the president can feel our pains.

Our sweats are at risk here, we all work our asses out only to face such de-humanizing delay from the so called sure-p admin.

It is important that the president knows that young graduates are the livewire and blood of his young admnistration, the sooner he begins to act on issues bordering on them like what we have at hand, the better for his Government.
Re: Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
#SUREPGISPAYYOURINTERNS
We are tired of collecting shikini stipend on the 63rd of every month while poliTHIEVECIANS are busy sharing/discussing Billions in the house.
Re: Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by Tsmooth1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
PMB #paygisinternstheirstipend
Re: Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by eazichris: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2015
I have decided to take this out of nairaland to Lindaikeji , Iam quite disappointed with the moderators for not taking this thread to where its suppose 2 be..
Re: Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by Wonder1844(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2015
What do we do now to make our voice heard by the federal government. If possible lets gather in major cities in our respective state nd make our case knw by protesting to television broadcasting stations around. Just an opinion.
Re: Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by Wonder1844(m): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2015
We must not forget that it was wen Tompolo arranged a meeting with other ex-militants that PMB gave them a coordinator.
Re: Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by tosinmania: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2015
We re all in one mind and spirit even if some cnt say anytin, its just because they are short of words. Some one like me don't delibrate much, I act. But never the less its time to start looking for way out of stipends,let's just be creative and do what we know how to do best. God will help us all
Re: Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by Drive512(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2015
For how long must we continue to cry? They said Nigerian graduates are not employable we kept quite, they brought up a programme to augment our so called unskillfulness we accepted, we were faced with no choice rather than to chose for ourselves organisations that did not correspond to our course of studies we gladly did, we were told to obey our employers work ethics even when the organisation dont pay a dime we still agreed and more pressing conditions with GIS to Intern communication gave interns fear of continuation of the programme we still kept our hopes high. What more skill than attitude has Nigerian graduates not displayed in response to these conditions and we are still refered to as UNEMPLOYABLE!
Re: Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by Drive512(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2015
Pls Mod, do the needful. This ought to be in front page
Re: Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by eazichris: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2015
Our agitations are not only for us to be paid but also to be paid on time.

The main essence for the program have almost been lost. Firms where also mandated to retain grauduates as staff after the program, but with the spate of things most firms don't even have that in mind anymore cuase of the events turning out.

Please we are not surpose to chicken out even after they hopefully pay us by nextweek.

Interns remember we still have few months to go, 30k is a lot of money. Some of us have lie 6months left, others just started while others are on the verge of finishing; irrespective of your stage in the program its is important we speak with one voice, for God's sake we are graduates and the future of this great nation.

We shuld not be relegated and ignored as if we are running some kind of illegal program whereas its a federal government established project.

#PMBWEARETIRED.

Seun should push our case to the very top of Nairaland.

We believe the Politicians are watching and also going through Nairaland so Let the admin push this thread to a more noticable point.

Iam maing strong contacts and something is on the way. #Revolution.
Re: Surep Gis Interns Are Saying #pmbwearetired by rummmy: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2015
Ooo PMB,I thought you are for everybody,am sure you know we are part of the so called everybody..ex-militants earn reasonable amount,some are even send to abroad for training,I don't know the exact package the Govt have for boko haram if thy drop their guns but nigerian graduates go thru hell just to survive..no jobs,no fund to start up somting..they keep singing enterprenuship from secondary school to university to NYSC when they are not ready to support us in any way..the enviroment is not even condusive to start up with nothing...why can't the govt make it mandatory for evry Nysc member to register a biz name b4 passing out and why can't the govt have a 10yrs tax free enviroment for graduate beginners if thy are serious with self employment.....we are been pushed to the wall gradualy.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Internship Job In An IT Company. Kindly Help Me / Urgent Vancancy For 40 Security Personnel leaving around yaba axis / Urgent Employment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.