Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Actress Stella Damascus Remarries Secretly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Stella Damascus Remarries Secretly (886 Views)

Checkout Actress Stella Damasus At 22 / Star Actress Stella Damasus Flaunts Hot Cleavage In New Photo / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Stella Damascus Remarries Secretly by freelance(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2009
Oh well, its been four whole years since Jaiye passed on and Stella has definitely moved on and gotten her groove back. Insiders confirm she wed Emeka Nzeribe recently in owerri (imo state) a forthnight ago and the registry wedding took place over the weekend inside her lekki home.

''Stella and Emeka are passionately in love and the only way to seal their love was to get hooked and they are happy with the choice they have made''.

sources also whisper that the new husband will move into his wifes lekki home as it is more convenient.

Stella met Emeka after her relationship to lanre broke up.she dated Emeka secretly for a while before taking this plunge into marriage for the second time.

Emeka is rather very good looking,a little on the plump side,dark skinned and has a fantastic smile.they have both attended star studded events together but arrived venue seperately and left seperately

We pray she finds fulfillment in this marriage!, we wish her all the best of luck.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=4419&ContentTypeID=2

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday And I Av A Gift 4 Any Lucky Nairalander / Is There Any Way That I Could Get In Touch With Van Vicker Or Majid Michels? / What Will Happen To Michael Jackson's Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.