Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) (2407 Views)

10 Awkward Moments, You Can Relate / See How Dog Teach Your Baby How To Crawl / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2015
1. Waving at someone you think you know but actually don’t.

2. Replying to someone you think is talking to you, but actually they’re on their Bluetooth.

3. Pulling a door that says “push” and vice-versa.

4. Saying goodbye to someone then realizing they’re going the same way as you.

5. Walking on a crowded sidewalk and inadvertently swinging your hand into someone’s crotch.

6. Jamming along to a song with friends but then singing the wrong lyrics.

7. Facebook stalking someone and accidentally liking their profile picture from six years ago.

8. Going in for a hug but all the person wanted was a handshake.

9. Telling someone a hilarious story and realizing that they were the one who told it to you.

10. When someone calls out your name but you don’t know if it’s you because there are five other Matts in the room.

BONUS: When you run into someone on the street and sidestep them, but they go in the same direction as you — and you do it seven more times until the requisite awkward laughter.
Re: 10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) by Bugatie(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2015
speak2emmalex:
1. Waving at someone you think you know but actually don’t.

2. Replying to someone you think is talking to you, but actually they’re on their Bluetooth.

The second guy is so unfair to the lady, haba

So hurting
Re: 10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) by keandre: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Just two

Re: 10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) by MrFlavvor(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2015
Been there... Like you said, painfully awkward
Re: 10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) by 175(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2015
So painful. . .Infact the painment was introvertically Frontpaged.
That girl go vex as she missed the spot.
Re: 10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: 10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2015
na this is funny.....

wait lemme laugh...

wait for it..

wait for it...

hahahahahahahahahahhhahaahaahaahahaaaaahahahahahhahahaahaahhahahahahhahaahahhaaahhahahahahahahahhahhahaahhaahhaahhahahahhahahahahhahhahahahhaaaahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahaaahahahahhaahhaahahahhahahahahahhaaahhahaahahahhaahhahaha

there you have it..

thanks for waiting..

i need 4 people to quote me...

thanks op.....this week is your weeek..
Re: 10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) by docmoses(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2015
DDeliverer:
na this is funny.....

wait lemme laugh...

wait for it..

wait for it...

hahahahahahahahahahhhahaahaahaahahaaaaahahahahahhahahaahaahhahahahahhahaahahhaaahhahahahahahahahhahhahaahhaahhaahhahahahhahahahahhahhahahahhaaaahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahaaahahahahhaahhaahahahhahahahahahhaaahhahaahahahhaahhahaha

there you have it..

thanks for waiting..

seun lalasticlala ishilove
Re: 10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) by gbenga4sure(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2015
dedicate this to introvert my jollof rice
Re: 10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) by SammieLowkey(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2015
5, 7 and 8 are downright Embarrassing..

Re: 10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) by SammieLowkey(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2015
DDeliverer:
na this is funny.....

wait lemme laugh...

wait for it..

wait for it...

there you have it..

thanks for waiting..

you won't find it 4nny if any of d afore-mentioned happens 2 you.. Trust me
Re: 10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) by Chestar5(f): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
D first one sha embarassed, but d most awkward is tryna give someone handshake but he/she walked past u with ur hands in the air cry, very annoying
Re: 10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) by tunexkiboy: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nt rilli dope, bt I culdnt help bt laugh..... Tanks op
Re: 10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) by Christmasdon(m): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Some listed, kan be embarrassing.
Re: 10 Painfully Awkward Moments That Make You Want To Crawl Into A Hole (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 01, 2015

Can You Eat This Cake... / Spider Man Spotted In Ghana / Erhon TV Funny 9ja Twitter Savages To Crack You Up (send "ADD" To 08089682718))