Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

The Problem Of The Youth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Problem Of The Youth (582 Views)

Bitcoin: Solution To The Problem Of Remittance In Nigeria / The CBN Governor The Problem Of Nigeria Or Are We Getting It Wrong? / Solving The Problem Of Unemployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problem Of The Youth by henry255: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2015
My dear Reader,
I am very angry and that is why I am addressing you. You are the source of my anger and I want to spit it out maybe not at you directly but at the arrogance of our ignorance. Of all nations of the world, we are to be most pitied. Do you still wonder what you have done?
You can’t even run your personal economy as you’re almost always and perpetually broke yet you arrogate to yourself superior knowledge about the nation’s economy.
You sit with your phone and rant all day through social media but with every click, you make money- not for yourself- but for Mark Zuckerberg. ( I senior that small boy ooh!)
With every megabyte of data we spend complaining, we make stupendous bucks for Etisalat, Glo, Mtn and Airtel.

We are just hanging around waiting for Buhari to make something happen or fix the deplorable state of the nation's economy when there are a million problems that we can do to end our poor financial state. (I am also talking to myself).

The only thing you attempt to fix are your nails- and your hairdo! (for the ladies). And the guys, we spend time looking for a girl to lavish money we never made on.

The most popular female blogger; Linda Ikeji. We spent hundreds of hours on her blog laughing and commenting while she smiles her way to the bank. Chai! She was as broke as you are but she turned a hobby into a business.

WHAT WOULD IT PROFIT US IF WE KNOW WHERE OUR PROBLEMS EMANATED FROM YET WE ARE DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT.

The politicians don't have any regard for us. You are only as good as an election ticket.
You are only good to be used and discarded like a used ballot paper. Who keeps a used ballot paper anyway? That is why they only remember us every four years. You are like a menstrual pad that is only useful during the menstrual period. Are you hurt? Lol!

OUR PROBLEM IS THAT WE KNOW TOO MUCH
If you are reading this and you are unemployed, I have GOOD NEWS for you.

I have discovered a simple and surest way to live a fulfilled life without having to fight the government.
The only risk you will take is to have INTEREST and REGISTER. After that, my dear reader, you are on your way to financial freedom.

Join me in this trend. Let's say NO to being BROKE, poverty, lack and clinch to this golden opportunity offered to us by AIM GLOBAL.

I'd love to hear from you and would certainly be glad u did.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Makes Surprise Appearance As MTN Football Scholars Tour Kicks Off In Unia / August Edition Of Sage 50, Quickbooks And Tally Erp 9 Accounting Training / Ladies Fancy Croc Skin Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.