Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

See What Nigerians Did To Gov Okorocha (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What Nigerians Did To Gov Okorocha (photo) (753 Views)

See What Nigerians Did When They Saw People Wasting Tomatoes / See What Nigerians Did When They Saw People Wasting Tomatoes / Leave Trash For LAWMA And Nigerians Did (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nigerians Did To Gov Okorocha (photo) by PasD(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2015
Hehhehhehehehe!

NB: watch out for my debut single (a guitar ballad with a professional touch of percussion)

Titled...IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD by Douglas Jonathan

Re: See What Nigerians Did To Gov Okorocha (photo) by babajero(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2015
The photogenic party.
Rochas should be the minister of publicity while buhari will retain minister of tourism or minister of foreign affairs.
With all the intellectuals in imo state this man still went and brought in aboki mentality, I trust imo people they will finish him with mouth, he thinks there is north where any foolish thing will be praised.
Re: See What Nigerians Did To Gov Okorocha (photo) by PasD(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2015
NB: watch out for my debut single (a guitar ballad with a professional touch of percussion)

Titled...IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD by Douglas Jonathan
Re: See What Nigerians Did To Gov Okorocha (photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2015
lols he should just cut off that hand and keep it in the state museum so that all can see
Re: See What Nigerians Did To Gov Okorocha (photo) by ELTON123(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember Doing This? / There Is No Peace In Mi Family / What's Inside A Woman's Handbag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.