Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Mistreatment Of Employees By Indian Company's In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mistreatment Of Employees By Indian Company's In Nigeria (2441 Views)

Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target / How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? / Quantum Packaging Nigeria Limited: Mistreatment Of Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistreatment Of Employees By Indian Company's In Nigeria by Tmercy(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2015
It better late than never,the unjust and mistreatment of Nigerians on their own soil is at its great descent. Unemployment coupled with violation of human rights. An Indian company here in Lagos decide to strip it's employee off the right to Annual appraisal which as been the laid down procedure to bonus. Normally the appraisal is meant to reflect in the monthly salary,but as of now they have decided to just pay bonus and leave out appraisal. Meanwhile the letter issued in respect of that reads "PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL FOR 2014" with a different content. Don't wanna sign it tho

Re: Mistreatment Of Employees By Indian Company's In Nigeria by omoadamo2010(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2015
My brother, blessed you for raising this issue. I will like to let our government known that " they have enslaved us to both Indian and Chinese companies in Igbesa, Ogun State. Mostly, a company called " Quantum Packaging Nigeria Limited, Viju Milk and Quandong" sited in Igbesa around Agbara area of Ogun State. Can you imaging a workers, that work from 7am to 7pm and being paid #14,000 at the end of month while graduate is being paid #36,000 from Monday to Saturday. Thanks
Re: Mistreatment Of Employees By Indian Company's In Nigeria by omoadamo2010(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2015
My brother, blessed you for raising this issue. I will like to let our government known that " they have enslaved us to both Indian and Chinese companies in Igbesa, Ogun State. Mostly, a company called " Quantum Packaging Nigeria Limited, Viju Milk and Quandong" sited in Igbesa around Agbara area of Ogun State. Can you imaging a workers, that work from 7am to 7pm and being paid #14,000 at the end of month while graduate is being paid #36,000 from Monday to Saturday.
Re: Mistreatment Of Employees By Indian Company's In Nigeria by CrazyMan(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
omoadamo2010:
My brother, blessed you for raising this issue. I will like to let our government known that " they have enslaved us to both Indian and Chinese companies in Igbesa, Ogun State. Mostly, a company called " Quantum Packaging Nigeria Limited, Viju Milk and Quandong" sited in Igbesa around Agbara area of Ogun State. Can you imaging a workers, that work from 7am to 7pm and being paid #14,000 at the end of month while graduate is being paid #36,000 from Monday to Saturday. Thanks
My brother, there's nothing the government can do...these companies went through the due process of registering their company in Nigeria, they also pay tax to the Nigerian government. And you as employee's accepted all their terms and condition upon employment (including what you're now referring to as their ridiculous salary.)

What I always tell people is that if you find yourself in any organization where you feel you're underpaid, you can always choose to resign and look else where.

If you wait for the government to come to your aid you'll wait till eternity.
Re: Mistreatment Of Employees By Indian Company's In Nigeria by Ademat7(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Am going to take up this course by making it official in our dailies and writing relevant agency.
Re: Mistreatment Of Employees By Indian Company's In Nigeria by omoadamo2010(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2015
My brother, I get to know recently that most of this company are yet to register with our state government. Please how can I write in national dailies?[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt / Professional Welding Training Graduands In Port Harcourt (pictures) / Check Out This Beautiful Resume Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.