Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

(GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO (2112 Views)

Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating / Bovi Replies Fan Who Accused Him Of Stealing From Alibaba {PHOTO} / Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO by talentarena(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2015
The latest rape saga involving Nigerian dancehall singer, Timaya, is not dying down yet as the music star is involved in another life threatening saga with Shella B.
The US-based Nigerian lady has raised a new alarm about the threat message she got from the singer as she has turned her rant on the issue to daily affair. #TIMAYA are you bipolar or are you are Narcissis one minute you’re apologetic next minute you want to rip my head off you cannot threaten my life this is against the law you cannot send me These death threats dat is against the law! #nomeansno#youcanttakealifeyoudidntcreatetimaya

http://cynthiamorgansblog.com/gbege-timaya-threatens-to-kill-the-lady-who-accused-him-of-rape-see-photo/

Re: (GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2015
After him don chop d girl finish? grin

2 Likes

Re: (GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO by Zector(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Lobatan
Re: (GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO by Mrbritish(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2015
This is getting really serious. but i really find it hard to believe timi actually raped those girls.

1 Like

Re: (GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO by redgem(f): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2015
undecided
Re: (GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO by Airforce1(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Thats not timaya's account "Oloshi" people

Timaya is a cool guy..
He can't even hurt a fly

Haters please leave him alone

2 Likes

Re: (GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO by DahtzFestjayz: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: (GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO by Jannie1999(f): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2015
See how him don take expose himself
Re: (GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO by Adatob(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2015
Ah go coment if it mak frnt page
Re: (GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO by falcon01: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
wtf... who is so dumb to believe this sh▪it

1 Like

Re: (GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO by Czar01(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Somebody who has two sim cards could easily rename the other sim's contact as "Timaya USa" and begin texting themselves, then post is here.

Some people think Nairalanders are dumb...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO by brainpower(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
If this topic makes FP then these moderators need to check their rules here. These threads are unnecessarily giving those bi**hes hype.
Re: (GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO by IamforGod: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Airforce1:

Timaya is a cool guy..
He can't even hurt a fly

Defender!!!

@topic I know timaya very well he can't rape anyone. But he treats dem. Gurls like shit so. He kind of desreves it.
Re: (GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO by baralatie(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
let us pray
"My Father and My God!

may the daughters of Delilah,Jezebel and women who are dedicated to the downfall of a man never come my way in this life till Jesus come IJN

lead us not into temptation and deliver from all evil,for thine is the kingdom the power and the Glory.Amen!
Re: (GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO by wheesin(m): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Airforce1:
Timaya is a cool guy..
He can't even hurt a fly

timaya is such a diva abi ? ... grin

2 Likes

Re: (GBEGE) Timaya Threatens To Kill The Lady Who Accused Him Of Rape? SEE PHOTO by Chestar5(f): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sorry for derailing from topic abeg

Lately whats happenin on celeb thread, u post a comment on a thread but it enters fp as anoda thread...........

To timaya's mata, dats not timaya now...its so obvious undecided

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Celebrities That Are Married To Real Men! / Photo: Battle Of The Backside, Who Got It More? / Story Of Shina Rambo – The Most Notorious Armed Robber In Nigerian History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.