Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Recharge Card Printing Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Recharge Card Printing Business (454 Views)

Recharge Card Printing Business, Did You Have Any Idea? / Better Than Forex, Easier Than MLM, More Lucrative Than Recharge Card Printing! / I Need Guide On Recharge Card Printing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card Printing Business by Anthony4christ4: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2015
I came across a company that deals on recharge pin business. They sell in large quantity. The name of the Company is PRUDENCE NIGERIA LIMITED and their contact is 08120552913. I have bin buying pins from them since May, 2015. And they give out the printing software for free too. Please don't pay anybody that you dont know here for printing software or for contact of genuine dealer. Deal directly with them yourself, becos there are alot of scammers and fraud dat claim to help. I hope this information will help any genuine new comer.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by Megateq(m): 6:47am On Aug 07, 2015
Thief, criminal , scammer. When did you get registered on nairaland? Please don't fall victim of fraud. He is not real, moderator pls ban this user

(1) (Reply)

The Goal Of Providing Product Suggestions To A Client On Life Insurance / Do You Desire A Uniquely-affordable, And Reliable Laundry Service? / Financial Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.