Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

I’ve Never Been To Auditions – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Never Been To Auditions – Tonto Dikeh (591 Views)

Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate / 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage / Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Never Been To Auditions – Tonto Dikeh by OgamadamTv(f): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2015
Nollywood superstar, Tonto Dikeh was recently interviewd on The Truth with Olisa. It was an interesting interview and she revealed a lot of truth about her.

She has acted in over 400 Nollywood movies but has been away from acting for over two years. She says she knows she’s a very talented actress and that’s the reason behind her success. Not sleeping around like people choose to believe. She revealed that she has never been to auditions. The only audition she went for was for the reality TV show ‘The Next Movie Star’ where she emerged as the first runner up and since then, producers have always come looking for her.

When asked about her music career, she said she has always wanted to be an entertainer not just an actress and music started as a joke for her. She saw the opportunity and jumped into it. But it got serious after she signed with DB records owned by D’banj. Her major reason for delving into music was because she wanted to be heard and she wants to entertain. The criticism she got after the release of her first single made her stronger and more determined to suceed in the entertainment industry.

She admits to presently be in a relationship with someone and hopes to get married like every other person. Concerning her rumoured ‘relationship’ with D’banj, she said she never had any kind of relationship with him and it will never happen. They only worked together.

Being the kind of jovial person she is, it’ll be safe to assume she has lots of friends. But the light skinned celebrity claims she’s not close to anybody in Nollywood. She knows lots of people but she’s not friends with any. She made that very clear.

She’s presently sourcing for scripts as she’s trying to do her own movie.

About the people she admires in Nollywood, she says she loves Genevieve and she’s crushing over Rita Dominic. Its Ramsey Nouah for the guys.

Aside acting and singing, she also carries out various contracts. This has been her source of income since she took a break from Nollywood.

She doesnt like being criticised about her tattoos as its something she loves and an expression of her art.

To watch the full interview, visit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIHprBYkHWE&feature=youtu.be#sthash.xmjcSL34.dpuf
Re: I’ve Never Been To Auditions – Tonto Dikeh by EbiJUNIRO(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Water + eva = Wateva
Re: I’ve Never Been To Auditions – Tonto Dikeh by Milliprime: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2015
That is not good enough.

It is called b***** power.
Re: I’ve Never Been To Auditions – Tonto Dikeh by Afrok(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
As an actress or musical artiste? Someone please clarify me .
Re: I’ve Never Been To Auditions – Tonto Dikeh by OgamadamTv(f): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Afrok:
As an actress or musical artiste? Someone please clarify me .

as an actress
Re: I’ve Never Been To Auditions – Tonto Dikeh by Afrok(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
OgamadamTv:

as an actress
thanks.. I for talk nah coz her musical career is not really a success, that would've been a wasted AUDITION embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Corper Die In Service Was Buried Today / Taylor Swift To Buy £4.6million [14 Billion] 'scottish Castle' Just To Be Close / David Oyelowo Makes History As The First Black James Bond!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.