Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

If An Igbo Man Puts His Arm And Leg Around You When You're Both Sleeping - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If An Igbo Man Puts His Arm And Leg Around You When You're Both Sleeping (1458 Views)

Man Supports His Big Belly While Sleeping (Hilarious Photo) / Man Puts Up Big Lips On Display And Causes Commotion Online (photos) / #photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If An Igbo Man Puts His Arm And Leg Around You When You're Both Sleeping by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Dear Girls...
If An Igbo Man Puts His Arm And Leg Around You When You're Both Sleeping, He's Not Being Romantic. He's Only Making Sure You Don't Steal And Runaway.

grin I be IBO so no offence oooo.. Just being real

1 Like

Re: If An Igbo Man Puts His Arm And Leg Around You When You're Both Sleeping by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2015
angry
Re: If An Igbo Man Puts His Arm And Leg Around You When You're Both Sleeping by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: If An Igbo Man Puts His Arm And Leg Around You When You're Both Sleeping by Mrbigman1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ya u re ibo not igbo.
Re: If An Igbo Man Puts His Arm And Leg Around You When You're Both Sleeping by bensowe(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Na we

Re: If An Igbo Man Puts His Arm And Leg Around You When You're Both Sleeping by blessedapple: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
bensowe:
Na we

Is that why your nose is as big as that?
Please close them small jaree
Re: If An Igbo Man Puts His Arm And Leg Around You When You're Both Sleeping by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin grin
blessedapple:

Is that why your nose is as big as that?
Please close them small jaree

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Wants To Steal My Woman O / How I Gave Directions To My Maths Teacher / A Joke Funny To The Nerds (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.