Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Having Difficulty With My Sony Xperia M2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Having Difficulty With My Sony Xperia M2 (490 Views)

Fiq / Pls Advice On How To Fix My Sony Xperia Z Ultra Screen / Having Problem With My Sony Xperia M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Difficulty With My Sony Xperia M2 by bj4jesus(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pls I just got a Sony xperia m2 no quite long and I've been enjoying my phone. However this morning I plugged my phone to an extension and it was charging not later than 30 minutes I discovered the light indicator of the extension was blinking which is an indication that the extension is sparking where it was connected. I thereafter noticed that my phone screen displayed a white light and I pressed the power button to darken the scree screen and since then all effort to power on my phone has proved abortive even after removing the sim which should make the phone to restart and its also not charging when connected to a light source. I've tried all I could even used Google pls help your brother o.
Re: Having Difficulty With My Sony Xperia M2 by Slymonster(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
did you root that phone in any way??
Re: Having Difficulty With My Sony Xperia M2 by MajorGomwalk(m): 2:01am On May 14, 2017
bj4jesus:
Pls I just got a Sony xperia m2 no quite long and I've been enjoying my phone. However this morning I plugged my phone to an extension and it was charging not later than 30 minutes I discovered the light indicator of the extension was blinking which is an indication that the extension is sparking where it was connected. I thereafter noticed that my phone screen displayed a white light and I pressed the power button to darken the scree screen and since then all effort to power on my phone has proved abortive even after removing the sim which should make the phone to restart and its also not charging when connected to a light source. I've tried all I could even used Google pls help your brother o.

Hey bro, do u still have that Sony phone? Pls get back to me asap Even if it's no longer working. Thanks
Re: Having Difficulty With My Sony Xperia M2 by MajorGomwalk(m): 2:05am On May 14, 2017
[hey bro, do u still have that Sony phone? Pls get back to me asap Even if it's no longer working. Thanks

author=bj4jesus post=36461012]Pls I just got a Sony xperia m2 no quite long and I've been enjoying my phone. However this morning I plugged my phone to an extension and it was charging not later than 30 minutes I discovered the light indicator of the extension was blinking which is an indication that the extension is sparking where it was connected. I thereafter noticed that my phone screen displayed a white light and I pressed the power button to darken the scree screen and since then all effort to power on my phone has proved abortive even after removing the sim which should make the phone to restart and its also not charging when connected to a light source. I've tried all I could even used Google pls help your brother o.
[/quote]
Hey bro, do u still have that Sony phone? Pls get back to me asap Even if it's no longer working. Thanks
bj4jesus:

(1) (Reply)

6 More Android Tips And Tricks You Need To Know / Pls I Need An Advise On Bb Z30 / HELP: How To Fix Samsung S3 GOOGLEPLAYSTORE Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.