Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 (491 Views)

“Rate Of Kidnapping Has Dropped Since The Arrest Of Evans” - Nigerian Police / Lagos Approves Death Penalty For Kidnappers Whose Victims Die In Captivity / Indonesia Approves Of Death Penalty And Chemical Castration For RAPIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 by TrendsFlash(f): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
I DIDN’T vote for President Muhammadu Buhari in the last election, though I know that Nigeria needed change. I just disagreed with the change agent due to reasons I have explained in various write-ups in the lead up to the election. I didn’t vote for Jonathan either; the PDP as was constituted and operated just wasn’t a Party I could even consider for anything. In the end, I voted for one of the lesser known Parties.
But Buhari it is. The majority vote will always prevail and that is respected here without any equivocation. So we move on.
As we move on however, it is becoming a struggle not to be uncomfortable in the way things have.........READ MORE: http://www.trendsflash.com/2015/07/31/1-dollar-1-naira-buhari-approves-an-exchange-rate-of-n160-to-1/

Re: 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 by IYADARA(f): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin
Re: 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
U need traffic to your site i see
Re: 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 by TrendsFlash(f): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
ibotjaycob! LEARN TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS !
Re: 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
TrendsFlash:

Calm your tit*..I asked a simple question, you want me to mind my business on a public platform? That's really smart of you to say.
Re: 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
TrendsFlash:

Typing in all bold letters does not make your statement plausible or sensible.
Re: 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
By the way you have just 27 views..Which leads me back to my old question, you need traffic on your blog yeah?

(1) (Reply)

Information! How To Identify Fake Policemen's At A Glance. / Man Set Ablaze For Stealing Soup In Calabar / Scam Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.