Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

“this Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been”, Tiwa Savage On Becoming A Mommy! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “this Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been”, Tiwa Savage On Becoming A Mommy! (1022 Views)

Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos / #TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“this Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been”, Tiwa Savage On Becoming A Mommy! by thepinkcrystal: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
“This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been”, Tiwa Savage On Becoming A Mommy!
JULY 31, 2015 in Celebrity

Tiwa Savage has spoken for the first time about her son, since welcoming her first child on July 22nd in London.

The pop diva who is currently on maternity leave took time out yesterday to thank her fans and express her immense joy on becoming a mother.

She also revealed that this is the happiest time of her life as she has been doing nothing but resting, healing and getting to know her son.

Read what she wrote after the jump

Thank you all so much. Words cannot express my gratitude. Your support and prayers have truly helped myself and my family. God bless you all and may He always meet you at your point of need. This is the happiest I’ve ever been…resting, healing and getting to know our son (Gosh I cannot believe I just said “son”) God you have been so faithful to me. ?? 22/07/2015 #MyLifeChanged

https://instagram.com/officialtiwasavage/

Awwww! We can’t wait to see a pic of Baby Billz!

Image Credit: Instagram

Read More: [url]that1960chick.com[/url]
Re: “this Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been”, Tiwa Savage On Becoming A Mommy! by MrFlavvor(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: “this Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been”, Tiwa Savage On Becoming A Mommy! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
as if this is her first child!
Re: “this Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been”, Tiwa Savage On Becoming A Mommy! by mczico: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
I miss gej
Re: “this Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been”, Tiwa Savage On Becoming A Mommy! by AfricanApple(f): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
Midehi:
as if this is her first child!
even if its her third, she shouldn't be happy? human beings sha

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Now And Then Photos Of Major Nigerian Celebrities / Video: Basketmouth Uncensored 2015 Show, New York (full Show) / Body Of Life: Serena Williams For New York Magazine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.