Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N50k. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N50k. (692 Views)

3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start In 2017 / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N50k. by 4EverYoungCEO(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
I stumbled across a young entrepreneur like myself and was so amazed to have chatted with her and tapped this business idea from her.

This business am about to share will require just a capital of N50k or less. All you need is a good spot where you know is busy and you only need to pay for just a small space. I will advice you find somewhere like a car wash that has a bar or like somewhere you know this business will move around your environment.

The items needed are:
1. Portable Gas Barbeque Griller.
2. Fresh Juice Extractor.
3. Popcorn Making Machine.
4. Gas cylinder.
5. Accessories (foil wrapper, utensils, small cooler to ice the juice, etc)
6. Stuffs to be grilled & ingredients like chicken/fish/sausages, fruits for the juice, corn for the popcorn.

Once you can set this all up and start selling in a good location, trust me you will be pleased at the way you will see your business generating revenue constantly.

I am sharing this little idea for someone out here to tap into it and thank me later.

Best of luck.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N50k. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
Entrepreneurs indeed.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N50k. by IYADARA(f): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

You Can Not Be Online For Nothing / The Truth About Ordering Popular Brands Products From China / Waste To Wealth Integrated Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.