Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Check This Lovely And Beautiful Message/picture From A Noble Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check This Lovely And Beautiful Message/picture From A Noble Man (569 Views)

Oh, What Holy And Noble Question / Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran / The Tenets Of The Laveyan Satanic Church Are Surprisingly Noble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Lovely And Beautiful Message/picture From A Noble Man by kingabdull: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
The picture below said it all about those attacking Islam while they know noting about Islam, especially in the recent time of global terrorist attack all over the world. This terrorist do not represent or agent of Islam in any way. I will encourage people to know about Islam before saying anything about the religion. May Allah forgive them because they do not know what they are saying.

Re: Check This Lovely And Beautiful Message/picture From A Noble Man by onetrack(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nice to see that I am not included in that. I will continue to criticize.

By the way you do know that Naik is not considered a qualified Islamic scholar by many Islamic scholars?

1 Like

Re: Check This Lovely And Beautiful Message/picture From A Noble Man by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Check This Lovely And Beautiful Message/picture From A Noble Man by menesheh(m): 4:34am On Aug 01, 2015
Every of the monotheistic religion claims this. Divine crap

(1) (Reply)

Christians In The US Looking For Writters To Help Edit The Bible? / T.d. Jakes Comes Out For Gay Marriage And L.g.b.t. / Touching Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.