Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Please Who Receives Money In This Place With Adsense Verified With Us Address. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Who Receives Money In This Place With Adsense Verified With Us Address. (1296 Views)

Us Verified With 57$ For Sale / Get A Nigerian Paypal Account That Sends And Receives Money / Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Receives Money In This Place With Adsense Verified With Us Address. by pureluda: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
please pals i need your help. i have a verified adsense acct which i got with a us address and i have $300 inside but i cant withdraw to my Nigerian local account, except i have a us bank acct where it will be paid in. please i need to know if there is any one here who have been receiving payment here in Nigeria with a us verified address acct. I have tried changing the country to Nigeria after i verified it but that is not allowed. pls i need urgent reply from a good webmaster, you can drop your comment here or whatsapp me on 08137009796. I will reward you if your suggestion should work.
Re: Please Who Receives Money In This Place With Adsense Verified With Us Address. by spikesC(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
This is what happens when people choose illegal ways to achieve an aim rather than easier straight forward ways.
Good luck on your search, you'll probably lose part of or all your earnings by the time you finish
Re: Please Who Receives Money In This Place With Adsense Verified With Us Address. by fattbabakay(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
spikesC:
This is what happens when people choose illegal ways to achieve an aim rather than easier straight forward ways.
Good luck on your search, you'll probably lose part of or all your earnings by the time you finish
Re: Please Who Receives Money In This Place With Adsense Verified With Us Address. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Was this bad really
Re: Please Who Receives Money In This Place With Adsense Verified With Us Address. by akinswaggs(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Haha... This is not a problem mahn..... Simply get a Us account via payoneer and get your Mastercard shipped to you here for free and also get a Routing number....

More clarity?? Cee my signature
Re: Please Who Receives Money In This Place With Adsense Verified With Us Address. by enoch273: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Akinswaggs has said it all
Re: Please Who Receives Money In This Place With Adsense Verified With Us Address. by kudiblaze: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2015
But will payoneer give you an account number and a rooting number

1 Like

Re: Please Who Receives Money In This Place With Adsense Verified With Us Address. by Frankicent(m): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
pureluda:
please pals i need your help. i have a verified adsense acct which i got with a us address and i have $300 inside but i cant withdraw to my Nigerian local account, except i have a us bank acct where it will be paid in. please i need to know if there is any one here who have been receiving payment here in Nigeria with a us verified address acct. I have tried changing the country to Nigeria after i verified it but that is not allowed. pls i need urgent reply from a good webmaster, you can drop your comment here or whatsapp me on 08137009796. I will reward you if your suggestion should work.

I have a us bank account.... send a message on whatsapp 07087918907.. let's talk
Re: Please Who Receives Money In This Place With Adsense Verified With Us Address. by dav8id(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2015
kudiblaze:
But will payoneer give you an account number and a rooting number

yes man they will.
Re: Please Who Receives Money In This Place With Adsense Verified With Us Address. by zackgiza(m): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
pureluda:

Hello pureluda,

You can receive your hard earned money through registering with payoneer and they will send you a MasterCard once you verify your account and address with a valid certificate like your Passport for example. After that you can withdraw money from ATM or link your Payoneer account with your Bank account and transfer it directly to your bank account.

Payoneer will give you a 25 USD BONUS when your balance reaches 100 USD if you signed up using this link

http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6179590878833169232

I hope this will answer your question.

Best,

1 Like

Re: Please Who Receives Money In This Place With Adsense Verified With Us Address. by Musa4sure: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Adsense for Sale, interested call, ,08143819887

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Wordpress Wp-admin Login Problem / Gurus, Webmasters And Bloggers Please I Need Your Help / Nigeria Adsense For Sell, 18k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.