Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: (3609 Views)

MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles / How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums / How To Boost Your 2go Star To Black Diamond Within 1 Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
It is not a new thing to everyone on this thread except those breaking the rules of this site ((I mean the under 18's who are just coming to join the internet users)) that 2go has once become the TOP and Best chatting APP online before the existence of Whatsapp and others..

Then, BBM was not much relevant cause average Nigeria can't purchase a blackberry device. So the TOP and Common mobile phones then was NOKIA e.g ExpressMusic ,, Nokia 2700 ,, Nokia 2330 e.t.c ....

The most interesting things then was the 2go start.... You will stay online 24/7 just for your friends not to lead your star... The funny thin about this star is that of "PROFFESSIONAL". Wao!! This is the hell, you will waste about 1-2months off your years on this fucking star... Those Star Progressers will know what am talking about grin grin grin

After some years, 2go turn to a boring chatting APP when almost all 2go users reaches Ultimate cause they new that there is not chasing them and they are chasing nothing again.....

Now 2go has release 2GO version 6..0...1 in which you can view your Master and Ultimate Star Progress....

List of Stars After ULTIMATE:::

-Sapphire

-Emerald

-Ruby

-Diamond

-Black Diamond

Friends will you start contesting again or you have back-off

Let the fun begins

Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
This one too na news? Abeg collect 1 Alabukun for your mind jare!

1 Like

Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Cc:: Godson36
Lalasticlala ,, Ishilove
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by lekankolade(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
I was once an addict.......2go was a place 2go then when there was no place 2go.....

4 Likes

Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
lekankolade:
I was once an addict.......2go was a place 2go then when there was no place 2go.....

Nah so boss... If I don't log in into my 2go in a day, I will almost have a sleepless night.... Especially, when I Loggin my 2go and Go to sleep, and wake up the following morning noticing that it has Logout,, ohhh!! I will almost start crying..

The following morning when I get to school, I and my friends will first discuss our 2go star before the First teacher comes in grin grin grin
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by Adatob(m): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
U garit!
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by klem93(m): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
No vex oooo people still uses 2go? I mean is 2go still a social app? as in apart from Nigeria or africa which other continents uses it?
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
klem93:
No vex oooo people still uses 2go? I mean is 2go still a social app? as in apart from Nigeria or africa which other continents uses it?

The tin wey vex me most is that of 10years child that will be telling you "How far" ... I warn a boy, I mean a boy that my younger brother will even send on an errand to stop telling me "How far"".. The next thing he said was that "Am too proud""

I don't even say anytin next.. I just Log out.... Now, I log in once in 2months

1 Like

Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by mikolo80: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
godson36:
It is not a new thing to everyone on this thread except those breaking the rules of this site ((I mean the under 18's who are just coming to join the internet users)) that 2go has once become the TOP and Best chatting APP online before the existence of Whatsapp and others..

Then, BBM was not much relevant cause average Nigeria can't purchase a blackberry device. So the TOP and Common mobile phones then was NOKIA e.g ExpressMusic ,, Nokia 2700 ,, Nokia 2330 e.t.c ....

The most interesting things then was the 2go start.... You will stay online 24/7 just for your friends not to lead your star... The funny thin about this star is that of "PROFFESSIONAL". Wao!! This is the hell, you will waste about 1-2months off your years on this fucking star... Those Star Progressers will know what am talking about grin grin grin

After some years, 2go turn to a boring chatting APP when almost all 2go users reaches Ultimate cause they new that there is not chasing them and they are chasing nothing again.....

Now 2go has release 2GO version 6..0...1 in which you can view your Master and Ultimate Star Progress....

-Sapphire

-Emerald

-Ruby

-Diamond

-Black Diamond

Let the fun begins
wetin you de take d star do

1 Like

Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by lekankolade(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
[color=][/color]
godson36:

Nah so boss... If I don't log in into my 2go in a day, I will almost have a sleepless night.... Especially, when I Loggin my 2go and Go to sleep, and wake up the following morning noticing that it has Logout,, ohhh!! I will almost start crying..

The following morning when I get to school, I and my friends will first discuss our 2go star before the First teacher comes in grin grin grin
angry grin angry
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by walemoney007(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
godson36:

-Sapphire

-Emerald

-Ruby

-Diamond

-Black Diamond

Let the fun begins
wetin una dey enjoy for dis 2go sef undecided
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
walemoney007:
wetin una dey enjoy for dis 2go sef undecided

Notin but just to boost 2go star so that your friends won't overtake your star then.... I mean THEN grin

I don't think that you did that before.. Did You?
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
godson36:

Notin but just to boost 2go star so that your friends won't overtake your star then.... I mean THEN grin

You in a university yet??
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by walemoney007(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
godson36:

I download d stuff back den for my bbm touch2,but e dey alwas mak my fone hang,so I deleted d stuff.dis is around 2010 or 2011 sha
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Op shey u don recieve bank alert for your 2go star grin
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by sorextee(m): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
who 2go don give award abeg??
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by jamex93(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
No body dey do 2go again jor, so make dat one park wel
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by tomiobj(m): 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
They should go and die with their stupid stars. Af wasted enof of my life on it
godson36:

-Sapphire

-Emerald

-Ruby

-Diamond

-Black Diamond

Let the fun begins
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by Emodeee: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2015
2go is now in the state of the oblivion. Teens room used to be fun back then.
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by DJ2HOT(m): 12:35am On Aug 01, 2015
MheeEen!!!! 2go hmmmmm that app contributed to my problem back then I remember when in school then around 2008-2010 i have imported from almost everywhere( importation is the slang we used for inviting gurls from outside the state) I broke the record nd set a farther record no one could break till we graduated after importing a girl from one music school in Benin republic....its such a shame that app ruined many lives (people failed, virginity broken,heartbroken ,turned some to flirts) I think I used more of 2go than badoo
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by valmunich(m): 1:54am On Aug 01, 2015
All in a bid to revive their already dead messenger??

I felt bad when it's death became glaring some years back just for one reason and that was because it was an African invention. The first of its kind to garner that much subscribers.

To an extent, I'll blame the death of the messenger on its owners and managers. It's quite pitiable that they stood and did nothing while watching and witnessing the messenger get murdered slowly by the influx of KIDS in every nook and cranny of its operations.

RIP 2go messenger!! sad
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by 1stdami(m): 2:38am On Aug 01, 2015
godson36:

-Sapphire

-Emerald

-Ruby

-Diamond

-Black Diamond

Let the fun begins

OP parkwell jare will the star make my bank alert sound
infact who still uses 2go sef
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 01, 2015
No man is an idle man, an idle man works for poverty.
May the LORD bless d fruit of your labour in this month and the months ahead in JESUS name....
#Happy_New_Month
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by AwesomeRomeo: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2015
I remember back then, I bought Nokia N72 for chatting on 2go alone. I will login to 2go, plug the phone to charge and left it at home and go out grin grin grin
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by imsuboi(m): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2015
cheesy the struggle continues.
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by Alfred234(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2015
Lol 2go is a big joke jor so I should come and continue my ultimate star that I have been on for 4years. They should eat their stars I have better things to do with my life.

1 Like

Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by Koolmexxi(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2015
@OP, first and foremost it's called star(s) not starts and u ought to have outgrown it now or beta still found something beta doing.. Going by ur post and other previous ones ones on nairaland, it's obvious 2go didn't let u study ur English quite well.
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by oladele239(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
May be there should be a bottle of star for each star grin
Re: 2GO ::....the Mission Continues.. More 2GO Start Added....:: by Lexjash1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
There are very few black diamond users per now coz many people have turned in doin' other things once they reached black diamond level

(1) (Reply)

Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation / How To Activate Multi-player Mode On Ppsspp + Download Link / The New Tecno Phone That Have Changed The Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.