Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad (1788 Views)

Singer Yemi Alade With Top Nigerian Stars ( Group Photo ) / Singer Yemi Alade Flashes "Something" / OMG! Singer Mareez Shows Off Her Massive Boobs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
The father of the beautiful pop singer has passed away. Yemi Alade has had a terrific run within the last two years.

ยป more Yemi Alade is currently mourning her father. (Effyzzie Entertainment)
Nigerian pop singer Yemi Alade has just lost her father. Information reaching us says her father passed away sometime this week.

Speaking exclusively to Pulse, Yemi Alade's manager Taiye Aliyu confirmed the news. No further information has been released.

Yemi Alade has had a fantastic run since the release of her breakout single 'Johnny' late 2013. In 2014, she released her debut album 'King of Queens'. She won a lot of awards in 2014 making her one of the top female artistes in the country.

We will keep you updated on this story when we get more information.

http://www.kiss9ja.com/2015/07/popular-singer-yemi-alade-just-lost-her.html

Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by Delphi(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
Take heart dear. May his gentle soul rest in peace, Amen!
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by drey08(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Eya
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by Tolexander: 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
RIP!

Praying I won't wake up tomorrow to read this news is a rumour.

Cos wetin dey happen nowadays concerning news on demise, na only God fit explain.
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by fromnigeria(m): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
If the news is genieu i say RIP,,,,,Yemi please take heart.
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by jomoh: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
RIP to him and condolences
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mrcdorv:
If the news is genieu i say RIP,,,,,Yemi please take heart.

It is genuine
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sorry
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by jamex93(m): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Too bad take heart and we dat our fathers r still alive we pray God give dem long life, make us properious so dat dey will enjoy the fruit of their labour amen.,

1 Like

Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by SirLegal(m): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
R.I.P to the old man.

Deepest sympathies to the family.
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by agoadiv(m): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hbhhhcffbkgfybkm
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by youngberry001(m): 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
SirLegal:
R.I.P to the old man.

Deepest sympathies to the family.
and who tell said nah true the news is huh
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by safarigirl(f): 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
This news is old nah, pesin wey dem don bury since May. All of you should use Google once in a while. It helps undecided
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by iamkingzlee(m): 12:14am On Aug 01, 2015
safarigirl:
This news is old nah, pesin wey dem don bury since May. All of you should use Google once in a while. It helps undecided
your dp is cray mehhn... cheesy
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by RexRoy(m): 1:54am On Aug 01, 2015
Abeg hw many times d man dey die
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by leaderprosper: 2:00am On Aug 01, 2015
Rip sorry[sub][/sub]
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2015
RexRoy:
Abeg hw many times d man dey die

Him die b4?
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by safarigirl(f): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2015
iamkingzlee:
your dp is cray mehhn... cheesy
lol....make your head no dey swell for there tongue.....

Been a while, how you doing?
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by iamkingzlee(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
safarigirl:
lol....make your head no dey swell for there tongue.....

Been a while, how you doing?
i dey tell you... I'm good ohh. Yeah, been a while, your face just scarce like fuel. Makawhy na?
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by osemoses1234(m): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nah wa oooo so @ last she don use her papa don 1 or 2 tins her music market go dey sell now.....
Re: OMG: Singer Yemi Alade Just Lost Her Dad by safarigirl(f): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2015
iamkingzlee:
i dey tell you... I'm good ohh. Yeah, been a while, your face just scarce like fuel. Makawhy na?
exams coming up, I gats scarce.

Nobody said you're not good,.all of you are good tongue grin. Have a nice day dear smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: The Reasons Why African Women Wear Waist Beads / Reason Lil Kesh Didn't Win The Award / Lady Gaga Flashes Her Boob As She Performs After Being Hooked Up To An IV Drip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.