Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,267 members, 7,954,039 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

To Sons And Daughters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Sons And Daughters (359 Views)

80 Years Old Mourns The Death Of Three Of Her Sons And Their Wives In Helicopter / Hilarious Pics Of Edo Sons And Daughters Boarding A Flight To Europe. / Father Has Been Captured Delivering His Own Twin Sons During A Water Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Sons And Daughters by Hidentity(m): 12:58am On Aug 01, 2015
...True, your wife ought to be beautiful lest you tire of each other quickly; and a lack of brains is not recommended since you must hold converse with each other, but this is not the heart of the matter.

The important requisite is that your wife should not be prone to evil, for it is your wife who gives you meat and gives you drink and is admitted most to your secrets. God has created them such close creatures that there hardly exists any manner in which they cannot come at a man.

And to you my daughter, do not be easily deceived by the words of a man who says your beauty did not draw him to you- for how would he run after you at an appearance and claim your intelligence made him come? This is the truth, do not concern yourself with searching for the right man, make yourself the right woman because bees are attracted to sweet scent- if darkness gets attracted to light, it is sure of death.

And do not engage in that gamble- if he can't drop any habit you detest now, thinking he would in marriage is more dangerous than sipping a cup of acid. See, easy with your chase for success itself, it takes skill not strength, or would you say your father lied when he said success is one of the cheapest commodity one can get as long as he has the right negotiating skills?

I have come of age my son, and these legs have walked miles... For the era of age equalling experience is dead and long buried, now experience equals exposure and that can be bought with the cheap currency of open mindedness.

My unborn children, listen... For it is in my letters that the map is drawn.

Acknowledgement: Forest of a thousand daemons and D. Omoni.
Re: To Sons And Daughters by DJ2HOT(m): 1:54am On Aug 01, 2015
Welldone!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola: Osun Assembly Declares Judge’s Petition Fictitious / Osinbajo Assures Investors Of Level Playing Field / Hilarious Poster In Front Of A Convectionary Outlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.