Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Partnership As A Way Of Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partnership As A Way Of Business. (639 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria / How Can I Triple 4million Naira In One Month In Nigeria? What Kind Of Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partnership As A Way Of Business. by brianromel(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2009
I have learnt that the best way to do business if you lack the resources to engage in an area of business,is partnership.
Every major or main business owner is searching for clients,clients to patronise their business constantly.Most business owners will sit in their office for weeks with no client to patronise them.
While some of us walk around with a thousand and one phone numbers in our phone,an email list running to the thousands in our email address and groups of friends that are too large for us to count.
These are the clients most businesses seek.
Now imagine you want to go into business,but lack the money or resources to start.It would be best to seek out firms that provide products and services that your groups of contacts will want,broker a partnership with them and direct your contacts to the firms,for each sale made you get a commission.
This creates an opportunity for you to just run you own connect service,without a physical office,equipment or funds.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You’re Stuck / Any Marketing Research Or Customer Relations Mgt Firm In The House? / Three Nigerian Banks – First Bank Of Nigeria Plc, United Bank For Africa (uba) P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.