Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

How To Know When You Are In A Wrong Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know When You Are In A Wrong Church (587 Views)

Pastor Chris: Apostle Suleiman Is Teaching A Wrong Teaching / The Best Test That You Are Attending The Wrong Church, Change Your Church / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know When You Are In A Wrong Church by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 01, 2015
During wedding, the officiating minister make use of these words
For better for Worst
In health and in sickness
For richer for poorer
In fruitfulness and in barrenness.
Re: How To Know When You Are In A Wrong Church by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 01, 2015
i don't understand
Re: How To Know When You Are In A Wrong Church by Luyeanka(f): 3:03am On Aug 01, 2015
OP, whatever you're smoking, I want it too.
Re: How To Know When You Are In A Wrong Church by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 01, 2015
Meaning? I guess you are in the one actually in a wrong church.
Re: How To Know When You Are In A Wrong Church by Krystalzkris(f): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2015
finally,ur back... Welcome ......... Buh me ah no understand dis post sha
Re: How To Know When You Are In A Wrong Church by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2015
By now most church should have let go of those sentence. Which is for sickness ,for poorer? They should replace it with something more befitting.
Re: How To Know When You Are In A Wrong Church by Scholar8200(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2015
If life is not a bed of roses and vicissitudes are a fact of life, I wonder what might be wrong for the minister to place this reality before the couple from the start to prepare their minds. Should we also remove till death do you part?! God never said there will be no fire but He promised to be with us when it comes. In fact, unlike today, new converts were exhorted thus:
Acts 14:22
confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
(Tribulation=persecution)

This unwillingness to face reality by people is an asset for today's deceivers and false prophets who know the people will flock if you assure them tons of goodies and a life that will be a bed of roses. Now when you give people this impression and time and chance proves you wrong, they become skeptics! Others are forced to live a fake life that will be maintained by crime and dishonesty if need be.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/08/15 / The Glory Of The Church / A New World Has Began

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.