Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Beauty In Moments - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beauty In Moments (489 Views)

. / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School / The Naija Celebrity- Candid Moments Part 1!!!!!! - Gboyega Lawson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty In Moments by pcaliphate(m): 6:03am On Aug 01, 2015
There are moments & there are Moments. The practical difference is the "Life & Beauty" embedded in each of them. We all have memories; memories that brought out the best of the lively smile in us, the undisputed agility of our bones & the priceless jokes in our gathering of plenty.
Those days when boys worries were shy in action. Back then before now, whenever I call her name she responds in a healthy tone. She was an epitome of humility & Natural Beauty concentration. The descriptive situation now is a distant stranger to her erstwhile self. Talk about her bro, that guy surprises me more. He was my tighti padi before he changed his gear. Change is constant! Change is necessary! All this I know. But sometimes it operates without considering the bond, the flow, the parole boys once shared, or had in common. I near cry when I remember those days of the bicycle renting, Ps1 playing, Tyre rolling, tricky games, funny jokes, the days of wyning, the days of the undoubted joy derived.
All of a sudden, boys packed the bags, cleaned the shoes, dusted the hands, shaked the head, stretched the neck and bought a "Hustle form". & that was it..................... Boys never looked back. The spring of the fun house lacked audience and it got dried. Same to the skirt owners, they were more vulnerable to the strict changes. They began to frown their welcoming smile & they changed totally, suffocating any traces of a once "Shy & Beauty" person. Well! What can I say?............ This change is Harsh (Ash), it coloured the Priceless Memories of the Before. I Miss Those Days. I Miss Una, My Guys Them.
GOD Bless Us All
#Peace.

By Olowo Tosin John
Re: Beauty In Moments by feldido(m): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2015
Nice write up
Re: Beauty In Moments by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 01, 2015
Er . . . .
Re: Beauty In Moments by pcaliphate(m): 6:27am On Aug 01, 2015
feldido:
Nice write up
Thanks Boss. I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Ojo Daisy- The Free Giver / Sunshine! / The Best Piece Of Advise I Ever Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.