Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet (1842 Views)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / I Find It Difficult To Keep These Birds As Pet, Help / Viral: Zimbabwean Woman Tames Lion As Pet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet by emmanuel596(m): 6:19am On Aug 01, 2015
I soo love it I don't knw what name to call it grin grin.

Re: See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 01, 2015
undecided
Re: See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 01, 2015
Don't get too attached to it, it will morph or die soon.
Re: See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet by Tallesty1(m): 6:26am On Aug 01, 2015
With the way people are obsessed with pets these days, I won't be surprised if I see someone keeping goblin as a pet.

7 Likes

Re: See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet by rottennaija(m): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2015
It will soon change to a butterfly
Re: See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet by RichDad1(m): 6:32am On Aug 01, 2015
It's a Larvae. It's nothing to keep because it's undergoing metamorphosis and soon will either die or reach maturity.
It's either a Butterfly or Wasp.
Re: See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 01, 2015
how old is the Nairalander

7 Likes

Re: See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet by Omoalhaja7: 6:34am On Aug 01, 2015
U really wanna know d name?
Lemme quickly call ma Baba Prof,HOD Zoology (oau)
Re: See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet by emmanuel596(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2015
oluface:
how old is the Nairalander
12 1/2yrs
Re: See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet by kilokeys(m): 6:41am On Aug 01, 2015
The Op needs a "caterpillar" by fire by force..

If he can't get the truck he could at least get the animal

7 Likes

Re: See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet by adorablepepple(f): 6:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Na talk be this undecided some people's level of foolishness amazes me
Re: See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet by powerfulsettingz: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2015
@op do u watch this program 1000 ways to die??

1 Like

Re: See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet by feldido(m): 6:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Op, Did u attend primary school? You should just forget ur education. How on earth can u keep a caterpillar as a pet n thinks it'll stay that way?
Re: See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet by emmanuel596(m): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2015
feldido:
Op, Did u attend primary school?
You should just forget ur education.
How on earth can u keep a caterpillar as a pet n thinks it'll stay that way?

Graduate of Oxford
Re: See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet by yurme(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
b lyk d op nah ft buy real caterpilar dahx y e wan kip dix 1 grin #na joke i dy o
Re: See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet by DocAdray(f): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hahaha, one of the funniest threads on NL...
Re: See What A Naira Lander Found In His Garden And Wishes To Keep As Pet by amosade30(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
DocAdray:
Hahaha, one of the funniest threads on NL...
hey pretty dr

(1) (Reply)

Dobberman X Rotweiller Pup For Sale Or Exchange / Siberian Husky Puppies Ready For A New Home / 1 Year Old Pitbull...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.