Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

How To Create A FREE Shopify Store On Facebook And Make Money From E-commerce - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A FREE Shopify Store On Facebook And Make Money From E-commerce (1678 Views)

Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out / See The 55-inch Plasma TV A Lady Got After Ordering For It On Facebook. / I Found A Better And FREE Alternative To Shopify!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A FREE Shopify Store On Facebook And Make Money From E-commerce by noblefrank31(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2015
Shopify is a popular e-commerce Utility which you can use to build a viral e-commerce shop on the Facebook Social Networking Platform. With a few clicks, you can easily integrate it into your Facebook account or Fan page and turn your profile into a Profitable online store and marketplace.

Notably, the interactive features that comes with the Shopify Facebook Store App makes it flexible indeed for you to add your products, fix your prices, make schedules, provide product descriptions and even shipping terms through the Back-end of the App.

Interestingly too, you can also offer digital downloads and information products on your Facebook Shopify Store and make more money online. These seems to be the fastest-selling online products presently; so you can consider making a choice and decision about them as well.

The Shopify Facebook Store software has features that gives you the ability to:

• Add your own products
• Fix your product prices
• Easily track sales leads and conversions
• Keep in touch with your customers
• Add product descriptions
• Edit products to manage or remove them from your store listings
• Receive payments from your buyers
• And even lots more.

If you are considering a legitimate online business to start today, you can consider starting your own online store using the Shopify Facebook App so as to make money running your own e-commerce portal on Facebook - the world's largest Social networking platform ever.

Thus, you can easily leverage your business profits by connecting with the billions of worldwide Facebook users to make serious money online daily.

You can open your own Shopify Facebook Store Today FREE OF CHARGE. But the developers will only allow you to use it for a 14-Days Free Trial Period after which you will give up a little token to continue using the App unlimitedly.

Open the link placed below to integrate the FREE Shopify Store App into your Facebook Account or page instantly.

»»» http://www.businessparrot.com/2015/08/shopify-facebook-store-how-to-sell-your.html

••• Cheers!!!
Re: How To Create A FREE Shopify Store On Facebook And Make Money From E-commerce by donbrowser(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2015
Cool
Re: How To Create A FREE Shopify Store On Facebook And Make Money From E-commerce by favourume(f): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2015
How much is this token you talk about
Re: How To Create A FREE Shopify Store On Facebook And Make Money From E-commerce by noblefrank31(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
@DonBrowser: I'm really glad you found it cool.
Re: How To Create A FREE Shopify Store On Facebook And Make Money From E-commerce by noblefrank31(m): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
@FavourUme: Feel free to visit the Official Shopify portal through the link I dropped at the end of the post and confirm the current price. It may fluctuate with time. I'm just an article writer and I do not belong to the Shopify team. Cheers!
Re: How To Create A FREE Shopify Store On Facebook And Make Money From E-commerce by fm4real2k6(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2015
I found this better alternative to Shopify and you will love it. you even get paid for registering and all your shops can be live in all social medias. try it today.

https://addstore.com/site/adv/fb/?r=99ZjeB4IhQ

(1) (Reply)

Mini-importation Biz And The Self-acclaimed Guru; Pat Ogidi / !! Crigslist Ready Inbox For Sale With Some Free Leads !! / Be A Software Tester- API Testing And API Test Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.