Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Perfect Money Will Crash In Subsequent Weeks!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Perfect Money Will Crash In Subsequent Weeks!! (787 Views)

The Day MMM Will Crash... / Respect .money And Money Will Respect You ....come Un To Know How / Money Will Not Be Your Problem! Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Money Will Crash In Subsequent Weeks!! by deltateam: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2015
Yes looking at Naira's appreciation over the dollar coupled with positive outlooks and current trends in the price of PM it is clear that PM is dropping down.

Don't be surprised to see $1=#190 for PM by next week.

SOURCE
Re: Perfect Money Will Crash In Subsequent Weeks!! by donbrowser(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2015
Ehn
Re: Perfect Money Will Crash In Subsequent Weeks!! by deltateam: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
I said it and its happening before our very eyes! Just like the stock market crash. Hope nobody commits suicide though.

PM going down to #180 per $1
Re: Perfect Money Will Crash In Subsequent Weeks!! by deltateam: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Exchange rate of 1 dollar is currently #200
Re: Perfect Money Will Crash In Subsequent Weeks!! by peaceful22: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
deltateam:
Pls i want to buy can u give me a ph no to call? Am in Abuja. Thank u.
Re: Perfect Money Will Crash In Subsequent Weeks!! by Ymodulus: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
deltateam:

Don't be in haste to conclude. The Dollar is falling due to large supply and low demand. But electronically the dollar is still expensive.

As a matter of fact I just sold $26,700 @ N210 why guys are selling $217. The scope now is to send money to a Dom and charge for it at exorbitant naira price.

For me mine was in a Chinese dollar account, I didn't even sweat to get it as I got the dollar for way cheaper price then sold at N210.

I love the currency business. You gain big or loose big. You just have to play wise.

Most BDC are not even buying dollars again. Example is one of Abuja biggest BDC, 313BDC wuse 2, they are not buying.

After 3-4 weeks when the circulation of dollars in the market has reduced the price will begin to rice again.

Now the implication of the fx turn around is since the dollars at the parralel market is expected to fall below the CBN official rate in coming days. Then Send raw cash dollars to china, India and turkey where Nigeria importers make deals. Then have those cash used to help Nigerians pay electronically at cheaper price this will make you compete even with the Banks and make huge money.

Before the dollar falll, for the previous 3weeks I have been sending money to china at 233naira a dollar for agents while black market price was 245. Now it's time to turn the payment around convert raw dollars to electronic payment and crash the price making profit.

Doing this you can even beat the stanbic ibtc rate of 199.5 never say never.

I love the naira now. grin

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed / How Do I Begin Forex Trading / CBN Stops Forex Sale To BDCs, Foreign Currency Cash Deposit Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.