Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

This Woman Has Brought Change In The Life Of This Man. (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Woman Has Brought Change In The Life Of This Man. (photo) (1698 Views)

Just For Laughs: 20 Bizarre Thoughts Every Woman Has During Her Period / Lol, When Your Ex Is Pregnant For An Okada Man (photo) / Difference Between A Rich Man And A Poor Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Has Brought Change In The Life Of This Man. (photo) by jaylister(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2015
Hope these woman have brought the real Change in some men lives and they have been affected with it.Please tell me the kind of change which U have seen in these men.

Re: This Woman Has Brought Change In The Life Of This Man. (photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2015
....HUN-HUN
Re: This Woman Has Brought Change In The Life Of This Man. (photo) by Pamelayoung: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2015
P/s leave Adam n his pretty wife lara alone to enjoy thr marriage. Amebo olofofo.... No gud o!
Re: This Woman Has Brought Change In The Life Of This Man. (photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2015
Pamelayoung:
P/s leave Adam n his pretty wife lara alone to enjoy thr marriage. Amebo olofofo.... No gud o!

seconded...

1 Like

Re: This Woman Has Brought Change In The Life Of This Man. (photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2015
jaylister:
Hope these woman have brought the real Change in some men lives and they have been affected with it.Please tell me the kind of change which U have seen in these men.
She made him look more cooperate and elegant.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Has Brought Change In The Life Of This Man. (photo) by nikkiking(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Why each time a picture of Adam and lara the pretty queen surface what comes to my mind is Gorilla the movie trying to save a gal been chased by another gorilla!!!
Re: This Woman Has Brought Change In The Life Of This Man. (photo) by GENTLENNAJI(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2015
Just like zoogeria flag, green white green. black ___ black

1 Like

Re: This Woman Has Brought Change In The Life Of This Man. (photo) by permsec: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Oko-roacha be like Iara spread ur legs wide so i can help u pick ur purse.

oshomole aka numerical diarrhea be like Noooooo! dont even try it, its my duty not urs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Someone's Manhood That Lives On / Happy New Year 2016 SMS Happy New Year 2016 Messages / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs & Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.