Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

How Secure And Reliable Is Bluesea Estate Mowe, Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Secure And Reliable Is Bluesea Estate Mowe, Ogun State (1809 Views)

Well Finished Mini Flat For Sale At Redeemed Camp Mowe Ogun State 3.3m / Now Selling At Wales Royal Estate, Mowe,ogun State / Urgent Sale: Lekki Phase1 4bdrms Duplex + Ikoyi 1 acre + Mowe, Ogun state 1 acre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Secure And Reliable Is Bluesea Estate Mowe, Ogun State by RareDiamond: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hello guys please i would like to know how safe and reliable is bluesea estate mowe ? Are their lands free from government acquisition with valid documents ? Please any person with any personal experience or view about this bluesea estate should share it for people to learn, afterall information is power.
Re: How Secure And Reliable Is Bluesea Estate Mowe, Ogun State by RareDiamond: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Any information ?
Re: How Secure And Reliable Is Bluesea Estate Mowe, Ogun State by bugatti02(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
I really don't know..contact me on 07061264359..l will give you a better light on it....
Re: How Secure And Reliable Is Bluesea Estate Mowe, Ogun State by Kellygold(f): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kelly Nwogu and his team are all fraud. Bluesea Estate and Livelihood Home is a fraud.

I started making installment payment since 2015 and so far paid over N500,000 naira.
When I asked for my allocation in Agbowa Ikorodu, they said they have finished sharing it.

Asked for allocation in Ibeju Lekki, they said there is dispute on the land.

So I decided to request for a refund as I no long trust their organization. I emailed them, courier the letter to them, we were on acknowledgement of my refund letter for 10 months.

On the 20th of November 2018, I decided to go to their office at Igando which is very far for me, but I went there. Hand-Wrote another letter requesting for refund and this time too pictures of the letter and the person that received the letter as proof.

After taking the pictures, the security man there almost attached me. Would have taken action, either reporting to the police and something, but did not because of my medical status and am not familiar with that area. (very isolated place which they used as head office).

So far I have spoken with the following staff Wede (Kelly Nwogu's PA), Fatai, Samuel, Ola(the person in the picture that received the letter) and more I cant remember

Please do not hand your money in Livelihood Home which is also called Bluesea estate. Dont mind Kelly Nwogu, on radio, you think he is reachable. The guy is not reachable, his team is made up of some Lebanese and Nigerian who has no interest in selling lands, but to take your money.

I leave you with a picture I took at the place.

Re: How Secure And Reliable Is Bluesea Estate Mowe, Ogun State by STNWAUME(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
RareDiamond:
Hello guys please i would like to know how safe and reliable is bluesea estate mowe ? Are their lands free from government acquisition with valid documents ? Please any person with any personal experience or view about this bluesea estate should share it for people to learn, afterall information is power.

Kelly Nwogu and his bluesea estate company are cunny fraudsters. It took the grace of God and intervention of police officers from idimu police command for me to recover my huge fund from them after 4yrs of excuses

For those that are serious about recovering their money simply call Sgt Mathias on 0802 838 0591...he will guide you according. The police station is at idimu. Lagos state.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Vast Area Of Land For Sale At Iju-ota, Ogun State. / 3 Bedroom Flats At Lakeview Estate, Amuwo Odofin For Sale / Hundred Of Hecters Of Land For Lease Along Kaduna/abuja Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.