Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Algorithm And Matlab Programming! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Algorithm And Matlab Programming! (1754 Views)

Place To Learn Autocad And Matlab / Need Help With Matlab Programming / Matlab Programming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Algorithm And Matlab Programming! by Jengbetiele: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hi everyone,

Can I get anyone here with a very strong background in algorithm and/or mathlab programming?? I need help

Thanks
Re: Algorithm And Matlab Programming! by kishimi8(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Hi everyone,

Can I get anyone here with a very strong background in algorithm and/or mathlab programming?? I need help

Thanks

What kind of help , and what exacly do you mean by algorithm programming.

I guess you mean applying an algorithm to solve somekind of problem

2 Likes

Re: Algorithm And Matlab Programming! by Jengbetiele: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
kishimi8:

What kind of help , and what exacly do you mean by algorithm programming.

I guess you mean applying an algorithm to solve somekind of problem

I said algorithm and or mathlab programming, gat some...meaning either of the two....are you a genius in matlab programming?
Re: Algorithm And Matlab Programming! by kishimi8(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jengbetiele:

I said algorithm and or mathlab programming, gat some...meaning either of the two....are you a genius in matlab programming?

Not a genius , though I've been a user for years,

You know until you are specific about what you want to achieve with matlab or what kind of algorithm you trying to program using it ? I doubt we will be of much help.

Better yet head to the mathworks website and join their forums there, and ask your question.
And the last choice is to go to quora.com and ask anything loads of programmers and engineers there offer free advice and solutions (that's if you properly specify what you wanna achieve)

1 Like

Re: Algorithm And Matlab Programming! by EngrBouss(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Get tutorial training videos on how to program using Mathlab. Get this with Mathlab 2015. You can contact me at 07087210933 or WhatsApp me @08093852664. Cheers

At very affordable price
Re: Algorithm And Matlab Programming! by uzoexcel(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Algorithm And Matlab Programming! by kennynelcon(m): 3:24am On Dec 25, 2015
Matlab is vast, we used it for communication and controls in school, but I know it has other applications.

(1) (Reply)

Need This Book - Professional's Guide To POS For .NET By Sean D. Liming / . / Best Way To Separate HTML And PHP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.