Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Kindly Visit My Forum And Drop Your Comments Here. (joomla Enabled) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Kindly Visit My Forum And Drop Your Comments Here. (joomla Enabled) (536 Views)

Visit My New Forum And Tell Me Your Suggestion / Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? / Kindly Visit This Website...www.naijatalks.ml (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Visit My Forum And Drop Your Comments Here. (joomla Enabled) by boldx(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hello friends,

This site/forum www.naijahotwire.com/forum not www.naijahotwire.com. The forum is still under construction. I did not do any major design. I just used joomla and phpBB platforms. I am not a pro. Kindly visit it and drop your comments here.

Register if you wish and read the posts if you are interested

I need to generate lots of traffic. Thats my major concern. Please help me with suggestions.

Thanks
Re: Kindly Visit My Forum And Drop Your Comments Here. (joomla Enabled) by Julius2214(m): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
boldx:
Hello friends,

This site/forum www.naijahotwire.com/forum is still under construction. I did not do any major design. I just used joomla and phpBB platforms. I am not a pro. Kindly visit it and drop your comments here.

Register if you wish and read the posts if you are interested

I need to generate lots of traffic. Thats my major concern. Please help me with suggestions.

Thanks
You've not even done anything on the forum you're asking for people. At least change the logo, add few topics and categories before moving to the next step.

The same story everyday.....

"Please review this blog, check my new website, drop your comments on my new blog"

Yet you go there and find nothing.

If that's the case, I'm dropping mine too,

Check and review my new blog I will create next month and drop your comments www.juliusyamah.ng
Re: Kindly Visit My Forum And Drop Your Comments Here. (joomla Enabled) by boldx(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
...next...
others reviewers pls visit the forum i.e.
www.naijahotwire.com/forum
I am trying to avoid the extreme technicalities of website design cos that will be too much 4 me. I will prefer customised platforms. I paid to learn Ms Frontpage about 12 yrs ago. I wasn't too interested in d html tags and all that. What i need is to learn from someone. Period.
Re: Kindly Visit My Forum And Drop Your Comments Here. (joomla Enabled) by boldx(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2015
...good morning

(1) (Reply)

Get The Cheapest Hosting With Us Linux Hosting With Litespeed Server $0.75/pm / Review Needed On A Tech Forum / How To Make Money linda ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.