Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. (2463 Views)

[HEALTH] 10 Tips To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally – Home Remedies / 3 Natural Ways To Whiten Your Teeth In 3 Days / Natural Ways To Whiten Your Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is unbelievable and yet real.
According to a publication of the Moscow Faculty of Sciences , researchers have developed a chemical process to « whiten » quickly a person.

With a mixture that includes oxytane and benzodiazepine. It would suffice to stay for 6 hours in a bath consisting of 50grams per liter of water.
Then the skin peels off naturally. This is in fact the upper skin layer responsible for the color that can be removed.

The laboratory at the origin of the discovery has already
announced 254 people have been treated by this method.

The Russian government may soon allow the reimbursement of this treatment.
According to Russian authorities, is an high value for
thousands of immigrants who may feel more integrated in Russia once their color matches the one of the premises.
A strong point of view decried by the associations of human rights.

1 Share

Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by DickDastardly(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin
And i have discovered how to blacken white people too

1 Like

Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
undecided
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is insulting. How dare they!
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Phinagold(f): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
These OYIBOS are really making jest of blacks. See how d other one by d right is busy laughing irritably

1 Like

Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Phinagold:

These OYIBOS are really making jest of blacks. See how d other one by d right is busy laughing irritably

I blame the blacks for being an embarrassment to themselves & the entire black population. This is infuriating.

3 Likes

Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
DickDastardly:
grin
And i have discovered how to blacken white people too

Is that for real?
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
This is insulting. How dare they!

My thoughts
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by angieberry(f): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is very disturbing. Imagine the madness;
''high value for
thousands of immigrants who may feel more integrated in Russia once their color matches the one of the premises''.
And it's even more annoying that scores of black people will go for this dehumanising treatment.
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Wtf! undecided
Mrcork will be happy now
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Wtf! undecided
Mrcork will be happy now

LMFAO. True. Because the women now will all be light like "Beyansi". He's hilarious sometimes.
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Seriously hahahahaha. Now he's dream world is here
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. True. Because the women now will all be light like "Beyansi". He's hilarious sometimes.
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by chimajii: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Seriously hahahahaha. Now he's dream world is here

Is he for real though or just clowning? I just don't get him sometimes.
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dude look so serious about his fairy world tho. I can only hope he's only clowning
PunkyVeer:

Is he for real though or just clowning? I just don't get him sometimes.
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Dude look so serious about his fairy world tho. I can only hope he's only clowning

I hope so too. Bet he'll be celebrating this.
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
But TBH, that pic up there is really disturbing. Very!
PunkyVeer:

I hope so too. Bet he'll be celebrating this.
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
But TBH, that pic up there is really disturbing. Very!

I still can't believe it myself. It's like being scalded with boiling water. Black people sometimes..
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lol. That's exactly what it looks like. Except that it looks like it's pain free. Will humans ever be proud of who they are?
The best thing that ever happened to me is my skin colour. I've never had problem with it. Even with the many discriminations here, I've never had reason to regret being black
PunkyVeer:

I still can't believe it myself. It's like being scalded with boiling water. Black people sometimes..
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Yustash001(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Now the bleachers can start patronizing the place....
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. That's exactly what it looks like. Except that it looks like it's pain free. Will humans ever be proud of who they are?
The best thing that ever happened to me is my skin colour. I've never had problem with it. Even with the many discriminations here, I've never had reason to regret being black

You think it's pain free? I don't believe that. I believe, however, that people with this level of inferiority complex will tolerate any amount of pain inflicted upon them just to reach their sick goal. So sad. I'm with you on that one. I love being black too. We've got so much creativity, optimism & most importantly, we've got life. Other races just seem so boring/bored to me. It's like they lack the inner spark we have. If they're not depressed, then they're either suicidal or homicidal. I can't imagine wanting to be any of that. Life is a joll & too grand
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
You got it right. We mentally thick

Come to think of it, what makes them think being white skinned is superior to being black skinned? It's just psychological. If yur psychologically and mentally strong, trust me, things of colour won't penetrate through. I'm not thinking I'm of better colour, but I believe in unique and not inferior to any colour or race. So I'm proud of unique me. Wouldn't trade me for NOTHING
PunkyVeer:

You think it's pain free? I don't believe that. I believe, however, that people with this level of inferiority complex will tolerate any amount of pain inflicted upon them just to reach their sick goal. So sad. I'm with you on that one. I love being black too. We've got so much creativity, optimism & most importantly, we've got life. Other races just seem so boring/bored to me. It's like they lack the inner spark we have. If they're not depressed, then they're either suicidal or homicidal. I can't imagine wanting to be any of that. Life is a joll & too grand
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You got it right. We mentally thick

Come to think of it, what makes them think being white skinned is superior to being black skinned? It's just psychological. If yur psychologically and mentally strong, trust me, things of colour won't penetrate through. I'm not thinking I'm of better colour, but I believe in unique and not inferior to any colour or race. So I'm proud of unique me. Wouldn't trade me for NOTHING

Spot on!
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
wink
How's your weekend been? And the weather?
PunkyVeer:

Spot on!
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
wink
How's your weekend been? And the weather?

It's too cold. I feel my invisible balls shrivelling lol. How's the weather where you at? You're outside your country, right?
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Awwwwwwww! Sorry bout that. Your duvet and coffee never fails. Lol @ invisible balls

It's a lovely sunny day. Summer summer summer summer

Yes, yur right
PunkyVeer:

It's too cold. I feel my invisible balls shrivelling lol. How's the weather where you at? You're outside your country, right?
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Awwwwwwww! Sorry bout that. Your duvet and coffee never fails. Lol @ invisible balls

It's a lovely sunny day. Summer summer summer summer

Yes, yur right

I'm envious. Enjoy the warm weather while it lasts.
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Oh! Don't be. Lol. It soon will come to end. I wish it's always like this tho cry
PunkyVeer:

I'm envious. Enjoy the warm weather while it lasts.
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Oh! Don't be. Lol. It soon will come to end. I wish it's always like this tho cry

All good things come to an end eventually. Btw, I think you guys that live far from home are strong. I'd be too home sick lol. What do you do when you miss home food, etc?
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lol. I'd be lying if I told you I don't miss home/food sometimes. But I'm used to it. I've never been far from home indirectly tho; go families around me, talk on phone to friends down there, NL has brought me closer to my root and happenings in Nig. Sometimes you'd think I live in Nig cuz I'm up to date with everything happening there

And I live in an area where Nigerians dominate you'd think yur in Lagos. So all that has actually helped. There are lot of Nigerian stores around. You get Nigerian foods around. So what more?

I think the only person I miss often is my mum. Sometimes I have a completely bad day when her thought strikes. Lol. Strange? Don't blame me, I was mummy's boy tongue tongue
PunkyVeer:

All good things come to an end eventually. Btw, I think you guys that live far from home are strong. I'd be too home sick lol. What do you do when you miss home food, etc?
Re: A Russian Laboratory Have Invented A New Way To Whiten Black People. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. I'd be lying if I told you I don't miss home/food sometimes. But I'm used to it. I've never been far from home indirectly tho; go families around me, talk on phone to friends down there, NL has brought me closer to my root and happenings in Nig. Sometimes you'd think I live in Nig cuz I'm up to date with everything happening there

And I live in an area where Nigerians dominate you'd think yur in Lagos. So all that has actually helped. There are lot of Nigerian stores around. You get Nigerian foods around. So what more?

I think the only person I miss often is my mum. Sometimes I have a completely bad day when her thought strikes. Lol. Strange? Don't blame me, I was mummy's boy tongue tongue

Aww @ being a mummy's boy. That's so cute. Yeah I've noticed that about Naija peeps, there's always a "little Lagos" wherever you go lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Sneeze After Bathing! / 10 Bizarre Medical Conditions You Haven't Heard About / This Is Real - A Bracelet Found In Cocal Cola Drink!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.