Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! (4509 Views)

Uniben Students Queue To Fetch Water In The School Halls Due ToShortage Of Water / OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / How Uniben Students Fetch Water In Hostel..lwkmd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
When your babes is older than you.

Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Alabukun!
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by INTROVERT(f): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
ok
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by Kayuspopo(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lol
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
ok
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
undecided
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by Hitter(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok
2nd grin
Ntoorh
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by Hitter(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
ajantala:
Alabukun!
How does this relate to the post Bros?
Don't be taking Osogbo weed you will not hear.

2 Likes

Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by Pierocash(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
I smell Daura weed
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
ajantala:
Alabukun!
You don hiqh.
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
ajantala:
Alabukun!
You don hiqh.
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by INTROVERT236: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hitter:
How does this relate to the post Bros? Don't be taking Osogbo weed you will not hear.
lol grin
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by kenedy175(m): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
What if he was fetching the water for himself undecided

1 Like

Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by chomytex(f): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Honestly I dnt get this!

2 Likes

Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by sarmiie(m): 12:38am On Aug 02, 2015
this is loooooooooooooooove
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by Jamaticulus(m): 12:44am On Aug 02, 2015
Oluyaaaaaaah Oshi!
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Jamaticulus:
Oluyaaaaaaah Oshi!
What the meaninq of that?
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by Emyo(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2015
Good morning everyone; More sites are uploading #ShakitiBoboFemaleVersion because the song is good, some say its the best so far. What are you waiting for, join the trend download today via: http://lokcitymusic.com/audio-kezy-swift-shakiti-bobo-female-version/

#SupportGoodSong
#EncourageHardWork
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by lilwayneme(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Lol
and the dude will be like I still love her
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by holyboss1: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2015
@Op, *SORRY*

I understand you plight..

if you see my crush, tell her to tell her father; I will give this land as her bride price...
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by holatin(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2015
why am I not laughing ?
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by walemoney007(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
holatin:
why am I not laughing ?
is because u don't feel lik laughing
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by roufy235(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lols
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by AlienStar: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mtcheewwww jst wastd my mb
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by 2dillu2(m): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mugu undecided
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by immex2(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Donabydeco:
When your babes is older than you.
op do u knw d meaning of hilarious?
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by NnamdiN: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Some people's sense of humour sef. How's this hilarious? No wonder naija comedians get filthy rich undecided
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by Teekrayne(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
So
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by handie(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rubbish! absolute bunkum. So, because you're a "big boy" you can't do household chores? What's ur evidence that this guy is not doing his own house chores? See, I'm a graduate but when my mum wants me to do d dishes, fetch water, sweep d house or any other chore, I do it gladly...... I even know of an Msc holder who still does his chores
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by uchebest2006(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
That is one of the disadvantages of sugar mummy's. -Wash cloth -Wash pant Buh u can hv advantage of them when u use ur senses!!!
Re: When The Old Girl Send The Biq Boy To Fetch Water.Hilarious!! by jamesharryson(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Don't tell me what I ve in mind is true about the OP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Jamb/utme Past Questions Online / Nigerian Professors Among Best Paid In The World / YABATECH Part Time Form For 2015/16 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.