Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Advice Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice Needed (608 Views)

My Boss And My Account! Advice Needed! / 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! / Advice Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Taiw(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
b
Re: Advice Needed by Godmother(f): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is why people should try to tell the truth at interview as much as possible. Now look what she has done to herself. Anyways the deed is done. Since she was employed, it means she doesn't look too old for the job position. Let her just pray and hope it all works out for the best
Re: Advice Needed by tuto: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2015
let her go and swear an affidavit and submit it.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Melahou(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
tuto:
let her go and swear an affidavit and submit it.

that means they will know she just sworn the affidavit which may look suspicious
Re: Advice Needed by tuto: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2015
she can tell the typist to backdate the affidavit for her or better still make a new birth certificate in 2days it will be out. u may call me on 08026614275

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by nasyl(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Taiw:
A friend of mine came to me today. she told me she has just got a job and she will be resuming this week Wednesday. I was so happy for her considering the fact that she had been unemployed for months. She told me that she was told to bring her documents including her birth certificate. but the problem she is having is she lied about her age on her cv/resume even though it wasn't a job that was age specific. She wants to know what the implication is for her and what measures to take?

you could simply tell the truth!

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should See This Jobs. Pics / Coaching Lesson Teacher Wanted / Fosad Consulting Limited Latest Job Recruitment (10 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.