Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Dstv Is My Nigthmare Now That European Football Is Back - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dstv Is My Nigthmare Now That European Football Is Back (585 Views)

The Dominance of European Football by Spanish Team / European Football Vs American Football!!! / Opinion: Football Is Sweeter Than Sex. "Agree Or Dissagree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Is My Nigthmare Now That European Football Is Back by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
I can't imagine having business mogul and billionaires in our dear country who aren't ready to invest in satellite TV and thereby provide strong competition with DSTV. The rate at which one will be paying to watch SS channels is so high.
What happens to HiTV? Are people in government the cabal bewitching this industry by killing competitors?
Is it that the industry isn't profitable?
Where are the big men of our society? Or is this where they are scooping the billions from?
So many questions begging for answers.
I love super sport but I hate DSTV.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Is My Nigthmare Now That European Football Is Back by Esdb3: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
I wonder o. Startimes' sport channel looks like a radio channel beside SuperSport.

I dislike DSTV too and their mini-failure called GOTv our politicians are just evil and wicked. They take money from us and can't even do something good for us.
Re: Dstv Is My Nigthmare Now That European Football Is Back by brodalikeme(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
I feel yr pain bros, just paid mine and feel very sad and happy at the same time. I need to watch matches at home but that is all the benefits I get from dstv. I was just telling my cuzin that I can't wait to have an alternative to them. Very soon we will have the last laugh am sure
Re: Dstv Is My Nigthmare Now That European Football Is Back by Mrbigman1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
I have been asking this questions since. What /where is Hitiv?

The market is purely Monopoly.
They all have franchise in Dstv so anyone who tries to spring up, dey'll destroy by fire.

Imagine during the SA xenophobic attack, we couldn't do anything to dia companies cos if dey leave? We re almost back to stone age
Re: Dstv Is My Nigthmare Now That European Football Is Back by lomprico(m): 12:20am On Aug 02, 2015
There are many alternatives here in ph, metro digital, cntv, actv. These cable networks show premier league tv and all football leagues in europe. They even show important south American matches. Best analysis during half time. Movies, documentaries, enertainment, news, etc. Not forgetting very cheap suscription 3500 per month for all d goodies
Re: Dstv Is My Nigthmare Now That European Football Is Back by caprini1: 6:07am On Aug 02, 2015
OP I feel your pain...but I love my football so much that other stuffs ,had to be subsidized for it.What you do is no matter how hard,save 500naira everyday,just for football....trust me,u spend more on phone credits,drinks and other leisures....by the end of the month,you won't feel it,I don't drink,smoke etc,so football is my opium.....you need to pity me,cos am on DSTV,startimes ,And a nameless one I bought at Alaba,that speaks only Arabic language but plays almost every game,I don't want stories on any game.....and also save up to get a 1.5kva solar/inverter,just for your entertainment systems.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On This Site Every Time, Don't Watch Football For Fun Make Money Out / Surebet247 - Predict Scorers Of The Match To Share ₦50,000.00 / You Will Agree With Oliseh If You Know Why He Hates Jay Jay Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.