Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

What I'm About To Tell You Is Top Secret - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What I'm About To Tell You Is Top Secret (690 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I'm About To Tell You Is Top Secret by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 02, 2015
There's a powerful group of people out there that are secretly running the world. I'm talking about the guys no one knows about. They guys who are invisible. The top 1% of the top 1%. The guys that play God without permission. And now I think they're following me.

You'd be forgiven for being skeptical about Mr. Robot, USA's new hacker thriller starring Rami Malek and Christian Slater. In general, movies and TV shows haven't done a great job of portraying hackers, and really, technology of any sort. Even the king of cinematic cool, director Michael Mann, couldn't make cybersecurity exciting with the film Blackhat. But that's what makes Mr. Robot so special: It's a show about hackers that actually features live computer screens with working code and viable cyberattack vectors. It centers on a disaffected cybersecurity expert named Elliot (Malek), who stumbles on a clandestine group of hackers dedicated to disrupting the global economy. We sat down with the show's creator, Sam Esmail, for a long conversation about how it came to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug4fRXGyIak
Re: What I'm About To Tell You Is Top Secret by Esdb3: 1:47am On Aug 02, 2015
You better go anonymous straight. The best thing to do abt those guys is shut up and face Christ. And this is the wrong section.

Btw they can't follow you their dog's pup's pup's pup's pup all the way down is.
Re: What I'm About To Tell You Is Top Secret by bewla(m): 3:41am On Aug 02, 2015
recover
Re: What I'm About To Tell You Is Top Secret by parrotibaba(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
E be like say the two ppl above me no know say d op d talk about a new TV series currently airing grin grin
Re: What I'm About To Tell You Is Top Secret by Forwetinnah: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
^^^ Dem no know at all grin. Ive seen just one Episode of Mr Robot, it's a promising series I think

(1) (Reply)

Paris / New Empire Episode Out Download / I Decided To Watch This Seasonal Movie Online, But The Tittle, I Cant Remember..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.