Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Very Clean Iphone 5s 16GB : Too Cheap - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Very Clean Iphone 5s 16GB : Too Cheap (985 Views)

Clean US used Iphone 5s 16gb gold @60k Benin / SOLD White Flawless Iphone 5s 16gb With Box 75k SOLD / ♨ Factory Unlocked Iphone 5s 16gb Space Gray + Free Spigen Case ♨ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Clean Iphone 5s 16GB : Too Cheap by HumphreyBold(m): 1:51am On Aug 02, 2015
It's very clean. Not clone, original

It's going for 60k

Negotiable

Re: Very Clean Iphone 5s 16GB : Too Cheap by gabazin080(m): 1:54am On Aug 02, 2015
HumphreyBold:
It's very clean. Not clone, original
It's going for 70k
Negotiable
70 kini. Na gun you for come take rob instead of this
Re: Very Clean Iphone 5s 16GB : Too Cheap by chocolateme(f): 1:56am On Aug 02, 2015
70 what?? Wow!!! That means iPhone 6 has exchanged prices with iPhone 5. Meaning that iPhone 6 is 40k..
Dressing up now to go and grab my own now.
Re: Very Clean Iphone 5s 16GB : Too Cheap by HumphreyBold(m): 2:24am On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:

Am sure your a thief, you dey find the one your papa thief abi?
Re: Very Clean Iphone 5s 16GB : Too Cheap by HumphreyBold(m): 2:24am On Aug 02, 2015
chocolateme:
70 what?? Wow!!! That means iPhone 6 has exchanged prices with iPhone 5. Meaning that iPhone 6 is 40k..
Dressing up now to go and grab my own now.

what are you even saying, 5s not 5, try and read, can you use iphone self ?
Re: Very Clean Iphone 5s 16GB : Too Cheap by chocolateme(f): 2:33am On Aug 02, 2015
HumphreyBold:

what are you even saying, 5s not 5, try and read, can you use iphone self ?
hmm!! Bros u better start gym now because opinions differ and you cannot shove yours down people's throats. If you start attacking anyone that comments contrary to what you want, he he!! You may land in infirmary out of exhaustion before this post gets to front page. Pls don't use insulting words because you are a man and your replies can chase posters away from your thread. Sorry if I hurt u.
Re: Very Clean Iphone 5s 16GB : Too Cheap by HumphreyBold(m): 2:37am On Aug 02, 2015
chocolateme:
hmm!! Bros u better start gym now because opinions differ and you cannot shove yours down people's the throats. If you start attacking anyone that comments contrary to what you want, he he!! You may land in infirmary out of exhaustion before this post gets to front page. Pls don't use insulting words because you are a man and your replies can chase posters away from your thread. Sorry if I hurt u.

i apologize for the way i replied but the way the 2 of you just posted that its as if you didn't notice the negotiable, please accept my apologies . thank you
Re: Very Clean Iphone 5s 16GB : Too Cheap by Kennycool1: 4:06am On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:

Pls not spoil this guy market na, allowed him to list this for 1 or 2 year before he learn its lesson, and found buyer that ready to paid cash of 8k

grin
Re: Very Clean Iphone 5s 16GB : Too Cheap by gabazin080(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2015
HumphreyBold:

i apologize for the way i replied but the way the 2 of you just posted that its as if you didn't notice the negotiable, please accept my apologies . thank you
you are one big mumu. A seller that is not customer friendly.
If you see buyer of 70k for that phone within the next two years, call me a bastard
Re: Very Clean Iphone 5s 16GB : Too Cheap by gabazin080(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2015
HumphreyBold:

Am sure your a thief, you dey find the one your papa thief abi?
mumu.
If am a thief , then you are an unarmed bigger thief. That nonsense you are holding for 70k. ole
Re: Very Clean Iphone 5s 16GB : Too Cheap by drizzit(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2015
grin cheesy grin wink grin grin wink cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Very Clean Iphone 5s 16GB : Too Cheap by HumphreyBold(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2015
Why poor poeple that didn't go to school is here , didn't you all see negotiable.... My God NL is finished
Re: Very Clean Iphone 5s 16GB : Too Cheap by drizzit(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2015
Lmfao.... grin grin : grin grin grin
Re: Very Clean Iphone 5s 16GB : Too Cheap by drizzit(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2015
HumphreyBold:
Why poor poeple that didn't go to school is here , didn't you all see negotiable.... My God NL is finished
Prof . Humphrey..... You just murdered the English language... shocked
Re: Very Clean Iphone 5s 16GB : Too Cheap by HumphreyBold(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2015
please oh, i just want to sell my phone thats all . buyers should contact me

(1) (Reply)

Wireless Charging Pad + External Receiver For All Smartphones / Who Have Verify Skrill Or US Paypal Account For Sale. / (Not Available) Iphone 7 - 128GB - Jet Black For 235k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.