Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,848 members, 7,956,177 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Let Us Rank Chelsea Against Arsenal Players And See Who Come Tops - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Let Us Rank Chelsea Against Arsenal Players And See Who Come Tops (992 Views)

Cheick Tiote's Shock Death - African Players And Heart Failure / Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Rank Chelsea Against Arsenal Players And See Who Come Tops by KAYCEE4ONE: 6:13am On Aug 02, 2015
Is Courtois better than Cech? Hazard better than Sanchez? Oscar better than Ozil and Cazorla better than Fabregas? Find out here

http://www.080football.com/let-us-rank-chelsea-against-arsenal-players-and-see-who-come-tops/
Re: Let Us Rank Chelsea Against Arsenal Players And See Who Come Tops by GreenUzzy(m): 6:38am On Aug 02, 2015
Hazard is better than Sanchez 100%!

1 Like

Re: Let Us Rank Chelsea Against Arsenal Players And See Who Come Tops by bakynes(m): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2015
Hazard is a little better than Sanchez, Ozil is a little better than Oscar and Cazorla is little better than Fabregas. Attacking and Midfield wise Arsenal is better than Chelsea but Defensive wise Chelsea is better than Arsenal and Goal keeping department I believe Cech is better than Courtouis just that Mourinho preferred Courtoius to Cech coz of his age and wants to make another goal keeper legend from him. But at the end of the Match, alot will determine the winner like technicality, pace, ball control, insight etc Coming from an Unbiased Gunners fan.
Re: Let Us Rank Chelsea Against Arsenal Players And See Who Come Tops by Theben(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2015
bakynes:
Hazard is a little better than Sanchez, Ozil is a little better than Oscar and Cazorla is little better than Fabregas. Attacking and Midfield wise Arsenal is better than Chelsea but Defensive wise Chelsea is better than Arsenal and Goal keeping department I believe Cech is better than Courtouis just that Mourinho preferred Courtoius to Cech coz of his age and wants to make another goal keeper legend from him. But at the end of the Match, alot will determine the winner like technicality, pace, ball control, insight etc Coming from an Unbiased Gunners fan.
How is Arsenal better than Chelsea midfield wise? Or attack wise? Which of your strikers can be compared to Diego Costa? Which Arsenal defensive midfielder is better than Matic? And I hope you are not oblivious of the fact that Chelsea have so many options on the bench with the likes of Willian, Moses, and Remy.

Arsenal fans love deluding themselves I swear. A waste product of Chelsea will comfortable walk into Arsenal starting lineup
Re: Let Us Rank Chelsea Against Arsenal Players And See Who Come Tops by toneroes: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Theben:

How is Arsenal better than Chelsea midfield wise? Or attack wise? Which of your strikers can be compared to Diego Costa? Which Arsenal defensive midfielder is better than Matic? And I hope you are not oblivious of the fact that Chelsea have so many options on the bench with the likes of Willian, Moses, and Remy.

Arsenal fans love deluding themselves I swear. A waste product of Chelsea will comfortable walk into Arsenal starting lineup
You are a big fool for thinking with ur small that arsenal and chelsea are mates. Go back and check d records.
Re: Let Us Rank Chelsea Against Arsenal Players And See Who Come Tops by Delaw135: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
toneroes:
You are a big fool for thinking with ur small that arsenal and chelsea are mates. Go back and check d records.
u are nothing but a slowpoke...is the topic about history or current squad?
Re: Let Us Rank Chelsea Against Arsenal Players And See Who Come Tops by Theben(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Delaw135:

u are nothing but a slowpoke...is the topic about history or current squad?
Don't mind the dickhead
Re: Let Us Rank Chelsea Against Arsenal Players And See Who Come Tops by gbeseun(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Please don't fight here,3 pm will tell us who is better.
Re: Let Us Rank Chelsea Against Arsenal Players And See Who Come Tops by jossiwan(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
In Mourinhos' words "I’ve never made a special thing about wins over Arsenal. I don’t explode with happiness when I beat them, and I won’t make drama when I lose." We Chelsea fans follow suit... Mourinho 13 - Wenger 1

(1) (Reply)

Is Messi Cursed? / Mikel Obi Releases Video Calling Ifeanyi Ubah A Bastard [video] / Sprinter Femi Ogunode Blazes To World Leading 9.91 Sec 100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.