Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help (2168 Views)

AIICO Test And Interview Invitation / Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help by Adeyemz4(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2015
Pls house bail me out on what to do. I got an interview to go, on the 6th. But d birth date a friend used for submitting my CV is different from what am having on my birth certificate, plz whats d way out. Or should i go and swear afidavits to cover up d date?
Re: My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help by pussygotlips: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2015
Swear it the way our president did
Re: My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help by smallpeepee: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2015
undecided why lieing? Jux tell us u reduced ur agegrin
Is it ur frnd dat typed ur cv 4u angry
Most interviewers knw dis tins, if u lyk shave all d bear bear commot 4 ur face.
u r nt d 1st person 2 do it.
If u r nt usin waec
Cert Is easier 2 use affidavit.
Gudluck

2 Likes

Re: My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help by Godmother(f): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2015
most interviewers don't request for your certificates until the end of the interview. Just perform well in the interview and pray that when they finally do request for it your performance would more than make up for it.

1 Like

Re: My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help by smallpeepee: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2015
shocked most interviewers don't request 4 cert b4 interview? Dat's d 1st tin they 2 do.
Godmother:
most interviewers don't request for your certificates until the end of the interview. Just perform well in the interview and pray that when they finally do request for it your performance would more than make up for it.
Re: My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help by olasquare22: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2015
T be on d safer side, go for affidavit or get a new birth certificate tailored to d claimed DOB. U can always get as many birth cert as possible. If I may ask, are u using NECO not WAEC? If WAEC, u may be on ur own ooooo. Pls go and succeed come August 6.
Re: My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help by Godmother(f): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
smallpeepee:
shocked most interviewers don't request 4 cert b4 interview? Dat's d 1st tin they 2 do.

My brother, I'm speaking from experience o and the experiences of people around me
Re: My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help by smallpeepee: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Godmother:

My brother, I'm speaking from experience o and the experiences of people around me
Ok no p, if u say so
Re: My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help by hardbody: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Adeyemz4:
Pls house bail me out on what to do. I got an interview to go, on the 6th. But d birth date a friend used for submitting my CV is different from what am having on my birth certificate, plz whats d way out. Or should i go and swear afidavits to cover up d date?

Swear an affidavit. But be sure to articulate the age well so that you would not have graduated from Secondary school at age 7. It is very easy to claim 23 and when they check all your academic exploits you would have been in school for 25 years. Question is did you start school in your mother's belle? be careful and good luck.
Re: My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help by hardbody: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
Godmother:

Very correct.

A few places i have worked remembered to ask for certificate verification when it was time for confirmation.
Re: My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help by Kx: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Piece of cake,
Ur interviewer "might only be interested in ur proof/ certifiates at d documentation stage"
Run with d age ur friend used for d interviewing cv.
After d interview, go get either an "original" birth cert or an affidavit to prove dat age on the condition that your other credentials does not bear a different age.
If ur other certs bears a different age, save ur self the hassles, skip d interview.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Sales Representatives Needed / Need Directions From CMS To Balarabe Cresent, V.I / ATM Custodian At Standard Bank Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.