Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1226427 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
culcid:
thanks bro, can I make a purchase of upto $4k with it in a day, through PayPal?

tayoast:

I believe you can. The limit is about $5k or so daily, not sure.
You can tweet at them and ask

Lol it's $350. Ecobank has the highest daily i know of. $3000.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
By the way, Every fxcking scolding by the members was a hit, back to back.

So Egbon @tumababa... if you want your respect, come and collect it (drop the source).
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 4christalone: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
tumababa:
I finally got the trick to getting dollars at ₦207 on my new card with 724usd daily limit. My family are already getting d card so i have 5 cards daily.

This thread has opened my eyes.

This is why Africans will always remain poor. We lack business sense really. You have the info... Run with it and build a mansion on banana island, while you come to Nairaland and wail with the wailers and do as if it hit you most. Must you come and and expose your assets?

This goes to everyone who has found a way to beat the system. Go home, strategize on how to milk this while it lasts, and keep your nifty fingers off social media. The naira will bounce back soon and then a golden window is closed.... FOREVER!!! If this leaks, your business is destroyed and no more income for you again. You will now start crying had I known. YModulus... This goes for you as well. Sell your PayPal funds and no talking to no one. Not anymore please.

To others, If you would just not allow pride to set in, you can stay in a coner and make your cool cash. Why not just keep quiet and help people import from China or something? Sorry, its just survival instinct.

A word is enough for the wise. Let no one else come here to spill info. I am not saying I know the way neither am I saying I dont. Who knows, all these people telling you they found a way may just be playing on your intelligence. I know what many of them do is claim refunds on goods purchased and get extra to sell to your guys as PayPal funds. Now, let's focus on Stanbic shall we?

Nb: No one should please quote me. And if you are in the mood to insult... Well, God bless you!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
4christalone:

This is why Africans will always remain poor. We lack business sense really. You have the info... Run with it and build a mansion on banana island, while you come to Nairaland and wail with the wailers and do as if it hit you most. Must you come and and expose your assets?

This goes to everyone who has found a way to beat the system. Go home, strategize on how to milk this while it lasts, and keep your nifty fingers off social media. The naira will bounce back soon and then a golden window is closed.... FOREVER!!! If this leaks, your business is destroyed and no more income for you again. You will now start crying had I known. YModulus... This goes for you as well. Sell your PayPal funds and no talking to no one. Not anymore please.

To others, If you would just not allow pride to set in, you can stay in a coner and make your cool cash. Why not just keep quiet and help people import from China or something? Sorry, its just survival instinct.

A word is enough for the wise. Let no one else come here to spill info. I am not saying I know the way neither am I saying I dont. Who knows, all these people telling you they found a way may just be playing on your intelligence. I know what many of them do is claim refunds on goods purchased and get extra to sell to your guys as PayPal funds. Now, let's focus on Stanbic shall we?

Nb: No one should please quote me. And if you are in the mood to insult... Well, God bless you!!!

Abi ooo... dem no wan show us the way and dem go dey brag with am. Only a certain fellow said he knows the way here and bowed out cooly. God go help me sef soon. If you get info... Be calm na but @tumababa just dey hot on mata wey dey pain everybody. When you're not gonna spit it why flaunt it?
Am strongly one of those that don't like making precious info become public matter because the earlier it's made public, it'll no more be effective but at same time, dis tin dey suffer person oooo!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
tosinjay:

Abi ooo... dem no wan show us the way and dem go dey brag with am. Only a certain fellow said he knows the way here and bowed out cooly. God go help me sef soon. If you get info... Be calm na but @tumababa just dey hot on mata wey dey pain everybody. When you're not gonna spit it why flaunt it?
Am strongly one of those that don't like making precious info become public matter because the earlier it's made public, it'll no more be effective but at same time, dis tin dey suffer person oooo!!

SINCE I HAVE FINGER-ed ENOUGH BRAINS, I'm UNHAPPY TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT THERES NOTHING LIKE ₦207 RATE. JUST WANTED TO GET PEOPLE'S REACTIONS!!!!

Im surprised no one suspected that its a lie.

Please stop pinging me for nothing. Cheapest card i know is stanbic

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
4christalone

Why did you have my name in your post?

Did you see me at any point in time selling PayPal?
Or did I at any point in time come here to claim that I have a cheap Card that gives a low rate to the dollar??
Have you seen me on this thread selling dollars
Have you seen me on Narialand selling PayPal with the so claimed " Low rate Card "?

Please attack the member who posted the comment and not me. What makes you think we don't know the card he is using? What makes you think we don't have the information?
Some people here even wailing with the others already have the information, and yet didn't make a big deal about it.

I hate it when some people come out here to start ranting like they alone have the whole information in the world. He can keep it. As long as am concerned I didn't have to ask any of the so claimed holders before I knew what they were doing. Brother, no let me go hay wire on you. Please today am not in a good mood.

Please do not bring me into any misunderstanding between group of people, just live me out of their fight.

Just like stanley08 said and I recho ' stop telling us you have a card with cheap rates here, if you not willing to post it"

Last last how you dei brother? How work today? Hope all went fine? Make we dei live in peace. One Love
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 4christalone: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ymodulus... I'm sorry bro. I take back everything I said as it relates to you. Please edit the last post to take out sensitive info.

I believe you have been great on this forum, with free info that has helped Nigerians over the years. I admire your tenacity.

Work was good bro, thanks. Hope you had a great day as well? God bless us all.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ymodulus:
4christalone

Why did you have my name in your post?

Did you see me at any point in time selling PayPal?
Or did I at any point in time come here to claim that I have a cheap Card that gives a low rate to the dollar??
Have you seen me on this thread selling dollars
Have you seen me on Narialand selling PayPal with the so claimed " Low rate Card "?

Please attack the member who posted the comment and not me. What makes you think we don't know the card he is using? What makes you think we don't have the information?
Some people here even wailing with the others already have the information, and yet didn't make a big deal about it.

I hate it when some people come out here to start ranting like they alone have the whole information in the world. He can keep it. As long as am concerned I didn't have to ask any of the so claimed holders before I knew what they were doing. Brother, no let me go hay wire on you. Please today am not in a good mood.

Please do not bring me into any misunderstanding between group of people, just live me out of their fight.

Just like stanley08 said and I recho ' stop telling us you have a card with cheap rates here, if you not willing to post it"

Last last how you dei brother? How work today? Hope all went fine? Make we dei live in peace. One Love

Lol. Nothing new under the sun. That 'low rate card' will soon be public info. I was the one that spread the Stanbic info don't forget. It was publicized because of me. This one too will eventually come out.

Uncle Ymodulus i hail abeg.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jerro124: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
I still want to believe that April 1st came too early for Fidelity bank this year. I just did a PayPal verification of $1.95 and I got debitted N619. That's N317/$. Is there anybody that has used Fidelity bank recently? I want to believe there is a mix-up somewhere in that transaction.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
tumababa:

SINCE I HAVE FINGER-ed ENOUGH BRAINS, I'm UNHAPPY TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT THERES NOTHING LIKE ₦207 RATE. JUST WANTED TO GET PEOPLE'S REACTIONS!!!!

LMAO @Ymodulus see oh! Lool. Oga! Ur info is 'COMING SOON'!

This guy thinks we are wearing pampers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 4christalone: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Stanley08:

Lol. Nothing new under the sun. That 'low rate card' will soon be public info. I was the one that spread the Stanbic info don't forget. It was publicized because of me. This one too will eventually come out.

Uncle Ymodulus i hail abeg.

I really don't think this low rate card really exists though. I remember during my University days, how I got cheap info from my collegues. I would pretend like I knew something and when you approach me for what I know, I get what you know as well.

People have a way of getting foreign exchange at BTA and sell as PayPal funds... The local foreign exchange guys on the street.... How do you think they get their money for exchange? I guess I just spilled the info. If anyone is smart... I spilled 30%. Add the rest up. smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Stanley08:

Lol!!!
grin cheesy angry angry

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ymodulus: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Let's all forget cheap card talk and discuss daily exchange rate.

You have cheap card and don't want to share keep it to yourself. And don't tell us.

If you wish to share do so

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please note

Trash are strictly ment for Lawma undecided

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
tumababa:

Stanley08:

As if you know wetin i be dey tink. He's making up stuff to ease the pressure his statement created on him. But this is off the hook mehn. What am i hearing that exchange rate is 300plus now.. Last i transacted was N270/$. Did anyone notice mayorall now ads PayPal for $290.. something is fishy. Where im dey get funds to sell @290. No vex say i mention your name oo... just saying because i need funds but not @290 man angry

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
All these things you are asking is easy.if you have plenty of naira and connections . That is all I know
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
If you have a foreign PayPal account, go to freelancer thread, fiverr thread, domaining thread and help them withdraw their fund at #210 to #220 per $1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Moyanbe(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
I need PayPal usd, pls quote me with your exchange rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 9free(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Chai...... See as importers don morph to SSS, DSS, CIA, MG5, FBI, and MOSSAD ontop Nigeria bank card matter o
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizgenius1: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
jerro124:
I still want to believe that April 1st came too early for Fidelity bank this year. I just did a PayPal verification of $1.95 and I got debitted N619. That's N317/$. Is there anybody that has used Fidelity bank recently? I want to believe there is a mix-up somewhere in that transaction.

is it their visa debit card or their mastercard
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
tumababa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Your head dey there. Is well.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 6:04am On Jan 20, 2016
tosinjay:

As if you know wetin i be dey tink. He's making up stuff to ease the pressure his statement created on him. But this is off the hook mehn. What am i hearing that exchange rate is 300plus now.. Last i transacted was N270/$. Did anyone notice mayorall now ads PayPal for $290.. something is fishy. Where im dey get funds to sell @290. No vex say i mention your name oo... just saying because i need funds but not @290 man angry

Tosin dudu. Nah you be dis?. I caught you todaygrin grin . you meant you wanna probe #290 rate?.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2016
This is just so sad.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jerro124: 10:59am On Jan 20, 2016
bizgenius1:

is it their visa debit card or their mastercard
Mastercard. I got a debit alert of N575.25, so I don't know what the extra charge was meant for.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abbeyforex(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2016
Kindly help us 1. Central Bank has issued a circular to banks that all deposits into accounts (excluding savings account) must be charged N50 as stamp duty

2. The N50 stamp duty charged by banks must be paid into FGN account on a daily basis via the NIPOST TSA account.

3. This means for every payment into current/fixed account will charged N50. This for deposits higher than N1,000.

4. This is in compliance to the Stamp Duties Act 2004. Kindly note that if you are transferring to yourself, charged will NOT be applied.

5. This revenue will be counted as Independent Revenue for FG. FG targets N1.5tn this year, twice oil target. #AskQuestions

6. For more from @cenbank, please read: https:///nbsx1aJhCr

7. For clarification, the receiver of funds NOT depositor will bear the N50 Stamp duty charge.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2016
jerro124:

Mastercard. I got a debit alert of N575.25, so I don't know what the extra charge was meant for.

thats 295 bro

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemight2776(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Please, what is the current GTB exchange rate.......Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
yemight2776:
Please, what is the current GTB exchange rate.......Thanks

N300 per $1 as at 10:00am today.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Kufie(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hi guys, please is it possible to take nairas to the bank to deposit to a dorm account? I mean, will the bank convert and deposit for me?

I may sound stupid but please I need to know. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kufie:
Hi guys, please is it possible to take nairas to the bank to deposit to a dorm account? I mean, will the bank convert and deposit for me?

I may sound stupid but please I need to know. Thanks

nope they wont accept it,they only accept dollars pounds or euro depending on the type of dorm account u open
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Kufie(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
warrenweste:

nope they wont accept it,they only accept dollars pounds or euro depending on the type of dorm account u open

Okay, thank you so much smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kufie:

Okay, thank you so much smiley

you welcm bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.