Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1224246 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
stanbic 260

na wa ooo first bank just told me that someone can only send maximum of $1000 quarterly through western union from Nigeria due to CBN policy....I tire for CBN....smh...
Which first bank branch is that.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by doyinisaac(m): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
AleAirHub:
Which first bank branch is that.
ikeja
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yanjoo64(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pls who can help me fund my nigerian paypal account I need about 40$..holla
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yanjoo64(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
justi4jesu:
Make online Paypal payments(Paypal Funds available)

Contact on Signature....

Pls I need 40$ in my paypal account need to pay for some items..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nigerian PayPal account cannot receive funds. People don talk am tire shocked

yanjoo64:
Pls who can help me fund my nigerian paypal account I need about 40$..holla

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 3:51am On Feb 04, 2016
$350 Neteller funds available @N260/$... While alibaba/aliexpress/amazon any site payments also available @N255/$. Holla, whatsapp:08060200027
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 4:43am On Feb 04, 2016
yanjoo64:

Pls I need 40$ in my paypal account need to pay for some items..

Your Nigerian PayPal can't receive PayPal funds, I can only help pay for the items you want to purchase.

Contact on my profile
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Etinosajay(m): 5:40am On Feb 04, 2016
justi4jesu:

Your Nigerian PayPal can't receive PayPal funds, I can only help pay for the items you want to purchase.

Contact on my profile

Stanbic now 280

Unbelievable
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Konnektions146(m): 6:44am On Feb 04, 2016
Etinosajay:

Stanbic now 280

Unbelievable

Just got an alert to that effect now.

Na wa o
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 6:49am On Feb 04, 2016
Etinosajay:

Stanbic now 280

Unbelievable

Really..that's serious then
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 6:57am On Feb 04, 2016
bizgenius1:
stanbic 260...wema 259 cool

Is Stanbic still 260? Someone just mentioned 280 sad sad sad

And, are you sure about WEMA?

BTW, tried using my Stanbic for foreign ATM withdrawal this morning for the first time -- it does not work (I tried as low as $250, it doesn't . . .); it worked on POS though.
What could be the problem?

OTOH, can anyone confirm GTB's $ rate today?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 7:38am On Feb 04, 2016
989900:

BTW, tried using my Stanbic for foreign ATM withdrawal this morning for the first time -- it does not work (I tried as low as $250, it doesn't . . .); it worked on POS though.

You may have exceeded the Daily limits if you tried it on the same day.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 8:13am On Feb 04, 2016
justi4jesu:

You may have exceeded the Daily limits if you tried it on the same day.

This is my first try ever at using a Stanbic card.

The other POS stuff I did was just a trial -- a $3 dollar purchase.

It's well funded though, but I keep getting withdrawal limit and bla, bla, BS . ..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
meetmal03:
1000 dollars paypal available for sell at 260 per dollar
Can sell lower amounts too
I will be sending from my personal account and will verify that to buyers so no fears
No other charge involved!
Buyer gets exact amount paid for
hello broh lets discuss transaction mail me oluwaseunomoyeni1@gmail.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agybson1: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Regards to everyone..

Pls, who can enlighten me abt PayPal and Dom act.
And all this buying and selling of dollars
Pls, you can tutor me on whatsapp of u don't mind..
+971525890267
Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Swizdoe(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
[color=#990000. ] Can someone please tell me the present exchange rate of access bank...
needed urgently
[/color]
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Swizdoe(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Can someone please tell me the present exchange rate of access bank...
needed urgently
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
Fraudsters on duty.... they think dem fit use me shine dis new year grin lmfao

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
fashrola:
Fraudsters on duty.... they think dem fit use me shine dis new year grin lmfao

No mind them bro. Them no know say, even when dollar no high, man eye dey shine, talk more of when dollar come high.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pongwa(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Good day pple, I just a paypal account today, confirmed my email but could link my uba mastercard and visa debit card. Please I wanna know why
Secondly I am trying to pay 205 dollars online nd wen I used my visa card, it didnt work. I had 43k in the account
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yanjoo64(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
989900:

Bro jst save urself the stress and go to a cash back store..u simply swipe the pos and they give the cash equivalent very easy and jst a little fee compare to the bank charges..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abbeyforex(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
pongwa:
Good day pple, I just a paypal account today, confirmed my email but could link my uba mastercard and visa debit card. Please I wanna know why
Secondly I am trying to pay 205 dollars online nd wen I used my visa card, it didnt work. I had 43k in the account

Insufficient Fund !
Had it been it was successful, u would have bought Dollar at the rate of #209.7561.

Ko jor !

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
yanjoo64:

Bro jst save urself the stress and go to a cash back store..u simply swipe the pos and they give the cash equivalent very easy and jst a little fee compare to the bank charges..

Thanks, it finally did when I tried for $150. Only God knows what the daily withdrawal limit is . . .

I guess Stanbic is now N277 to a dollar -- just the same day I decided to use them, my bad.
sad
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chuckdee(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
989900:

I think it didnt work because of their daily limits.
For Stanbic IBTC:
International daily ATM limit is $150
International Monthly ATM limit is $750
Daily Web/POS limit is $300
Monthly web/Pos limit is $1,250

Also the current web rate is 280 naira to the $.

Got this info from thier bank today as I went searching for PTA and they said I have to travel from abuja to lagos to get PTA since its only their walter carrington branch that sells BTA/PTA... SMH sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chuckdee:

I think it didnt work because of their daily limits.
For Stanbic IBTC:
International daily ATM limit is $150
International Monthly ATM limit is $750
Daily Web/POS limit is $300
Monthly web/Pos limit is $1,250

Also the current web rate is 280 naira to the $.

Got this info from thier bank today as I went searching for PTA and they said I have to travel from abuja to lagos to get PTA since its only their walter carrington branch that sells BTA/PTA... SMH sad

WOW!!! sad sad sad
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizgenius1: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
989900:

stanbic is now 280 dunno hw much wema is now but m sure its lesser....just as jaiz bank is lesser to
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by LauraNicky(f): 3:51am On Feb 05, 2016
Hi rum i heard rumors too that union bank pays #199 to $1 how true ?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 5:41am On Feb 05, 2016
bizgenius1:

stanbic is now 280 dunno hw much wema is now but m sure its lesser....just as jaiz bank is lesser to

wema can't remain 259 if stanbic has moved to 280.

It is the evil stanbic do...but God is watching.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 6:41am On Feb 05, 2016
Wema 288
Stanbic 280
All was confirm this morning...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 6:42am On Feb 05, 2016
Wema 288
Stanbic 280
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Cul4real(m): 7:05am On Feb 05, 2016
AleAirHub:
Wema 288
Stanbic 280
Please do you have idea of First Bank rate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.