Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1224183 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by stevolinkon40: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Stanley08:
Added my Zenith Bank mastercard to Play Store. The alert that came in was 310 naira.

Lol. I think it's $1 pre-authorization that's normally charged. I think there's a problem.
will add you on whatsapp immediately. I need 120USD PayPal in the next 25mins. Possible?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2016
stevolinkon40:
will add you on whatsapp immediately. I need 120USD PayPal in the next 25mins. Possible?

Sorry man, till morning. And my whatsapp number ain't on NL. Just email me and you'll get my whatsapp number smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Najwal: 4:48am On Feb 12, 2016
mudiwest:
Can anyone pls inform me which bank as of today has not restricted dynamic currency conversion. Like the one used on amazon
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Najwal: 4:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Stanley08:
Added my Zenith Bank mastercard to Play Store. The alert that came in was 310 naira.

Lol. I think it's $1 pre-authorization that's normally charged. I think there's a problem.

Does that mean you can pay for an app on playstore?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gbodimowo(m): 4:53am On Feb 12, 2016
Hello, please who is aware of the western union rate offered by firstbank for outbound transfers
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gbodimowo(m): 4:53am On Feb 12, 2016
Najwal:

yes u can
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Najwal: 4:58am On Feb 12, 2016
gbodimowo:

yes u can

But tried using my gtb naster it was declined as a result of this dynamic currency conversion stuff
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 12, 2016
Stanbic IBTC $1 = 280.00 naira
at 5:32 am 12 feb. 2016

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Babyadachi: 5:37am On Feb 12, 2016
sledjama:
Stanbic IBTC $1 = 280.00 naira at 5:32 am 12 feb. 2016
Thanks for the update. Is anyone aware of that for GTB?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 6:14am On Feb 12, 2016
Najwal:

I could always...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 6:19am On Feb 12, 2016
gbodimowo:
Hello, please who is aware of the western union rate offered by firstbank for outbound transfers

You should first ask if you will be able to process the transaction.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2016
mudiwest:
Can anyone pls inform me which bank as of today has not restricted dynamic currency conversion. Like the one used on amazon
Someone should answer this question
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ozor1: 7:31am On Feb 12, 2016
I heard CBN diverted all the forex for BDC's to banks. Why are they not exchanging at the official CBN rate??
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by doyinisaac(m): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2016
justi4jesu:

You should first ask if you will be able to process the transaction.
I wanted to process western union on Tuesday but I was only allowed to send 1000$,they said due to the CBN policy that someone can only send $1000 quarterly...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Abidex35(m): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2016
ozor1:
I heard CBN diverted all the forex for BDC's to banks. Why are they not exchanging at the official CBN rate??

who told u so?.........even bank sef dey scout for its own dollars!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 8:32am On Feb 12, 2016
doyinisaac:
I wanted to process western union on Tuesday but I was only allowed to send 1000$,they said due to the CBN policy that someone can only send $1000 quarterly...

Exactly...that's the policy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ozor1: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2016
Abidex35:

who told u so?.........even bank sef dey scout for its own dollars!
i saw it on thisday news, it said stanbicIBTC and firstbank are the highest buyers of forex

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2016
doyinisaac:

1000 quarterly?!!!! How are businesses supposed to survive?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ozor1: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2016
balogunsam:

honestly, i really dont know how this government wants small and medium scale businesses to survive. I still don't understand how,after all these forex restrictions, the demand for $ is still high.the original purpose was to reduce the fx spendings by half
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by doyinisaac(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2016
balogunsam:

Abi ooo,useless CBN with their nonsense policy...

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2016
doyinisaac:
Abi ooo,useless CBN with their nonsense policy...
brother,

Please was the money sent that same day you visited the bank? Or were you told that it would be processed at sent at a later date?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by FetchUK: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2016
doyinisaac:
Hi
What rate were you able to do with WU?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kingsleyuk2003(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please how much is access bank charging for a dollar?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gbodimowo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
doyinisaac:

are you sure? coz on that same tuesday on firstbanks p website under western union its stated ”due to CBN policy you can only send 5000$” so what rate did u send d $1000 @?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abbeyforex(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
balogunsam:

A branch of First Bank told me yesterday that they are not sending Western Union at the moment till further notice .

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gbodimowo(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
ozor1:
honestly, i really dont know how this government wants small and medium scale businesses to survive. I still don't understand how,after all these forex restrictions, the demand for $ is still high.the original purpose was to reduce the fx spendings by half

the primary causes of the extra high demand for forex hasnt been addressed once u address them then life can start taking shape

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Stanley08:

lol,

Stop pretending like You don't know what happened.

You know but You don't want to believe it grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kenedy175(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please who knows what gtb and diamond bank charge per dollar as of today

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.