Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1232480 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
didymario7:
Confirmed just now, Stanbic now N295 to $1. They are gradually loosing dia fx competitive advantage. Who has a clue what DAT of standard chattered is now?
they have stopped card payments for now,i just hope jaiz resumes back cool
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by JesusCrew: 7:01am On Apr 13, 2016
warrenweste:

Any reason behind dis?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2016
warrenweste:

Bro, does Jaiz issue Visa or Mastercard?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2016
optimised:
Stanbic refunded me at rate of N280 today via PayPal whereas their current rate is N295.
What next pls?

If you were credited at 280 it means that was their rate on the day u were refunded. And since you were credited on the 12th (yesterday), it means the refund was sent on the 7th or 8th. As at 7th and 8th, their rate was 280.

That's why u got 280 and not 295. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2016
warrenweste:

Their staff also told me this, do you have account with standard chattered?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Rihannaola(f): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2016
Today's rate (NGN)

DOLLAR POUND EURO
BUY / SELL BUY / SELL BUY / SELL
320 / 323 445 / 450 360 / 365
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2016
JesusCrew:
Any reason behind dis?

They didnt give any specific reason prolly because of the scarcity
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2016
lordkay10:

Bro, does Jaiz issue Visa or Mastercard?

master n d local verve,but they have stopped their mastercard but the promised to resume soon hopefully they will these month
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2016
mavinc4u:

Their staff also told me this, do you have account with standard chattered?

no but my cousin does
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2016
warrenweste:

They need to settle their foreign exchange debt on the transactions made so far with their card likewise standard chattered. SC are really mad, imagine opening a savings account with 50k and 2 referees
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Buy PayPal funds at 290 NGN per USD @ www.topupgold.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Youngzedd:
Buy PayPal funds at 290 NGN per USD @ www.topupgold.com
If you can give me @280 i will buy 2k+... Last time your communication was poor sha..

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
mavinc4u:

They need to settle their foreign exchange debt on the transactions made so far with their card likewise standard chattered. SC are really mad, imagine opening a savings account with 50k and 2 referees

they are tryn to class them self higher smiley no be their fault na,if these silly stanbic has maintained their low rates without any useless 350 restriction like the rest no one would have send them

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
tosinjay:

If you can give me @280 i will buy 2k+... Last time your communication was poor sha..

290 is the last.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ladyF(f): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
blym4real:
$304 Payoneer funds available at #260 per dollar
do you still have please?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
I tried to open an account with them a few weeks back and I was told that they stopped foreign card payments because they have a huge backlog of dollars payment to settle.

You know sometime late last yr/ early this year their rate was very close to the official rate and Nigerians took advantage of it. So that resulted in this huge backlog.

I was told they would definitely resume foreign online card payment but no specific date was given.

warrenweste:

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyakobo: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Youngzedd:

290 is the last.

What's your contact? I need it ASAP.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
didymario7:
I tried to open an account with them a few weeks back and I was told that they stopped foreign card payments because they have a huge backlog of dollars payment to settle.

You know sometime late last yr/ early this year their rate was very close to the official rate and Nigerians took advantage of it. So that resulted in this huge backlog.

I was told they would definitely resume foreign online card payment but no specific date was given.

Yea I hope it doesn't take months
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Kufie(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
$600 Available for wire transfer to any country @ ₦300. 7AF33714
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
kennyakobo:

What's your contact? I need it ASAP.

Check contact details @ topupgold.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by optimised: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2016
warrenweste:

But my PayPal transaction went through on 13/04/16
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by silibaba: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2016
bozz007:
$100 neteller available 290 to 1
270. holla me
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 12:43am On Apr 14, 2016
mavinc4u:

'Mad' is understating it.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agarawu23(m): 4:43am On Apr 14, 2016
Kufie:
$600 Available for wire transfer to any country @ ₦300. 7AF33714
I will buy.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dollaflow(m): 6:04am On Apr 14, 2016
200 paypal available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Kufie(m): 6:17am On Apr 14, 2016
agarawu23:
I will buy.

Okay, just sent you an email. Reach out to me.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dollaflow(m): 6:31am On Apr 14, 2016
dollaflow:
200 paypal available
sold
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2016
optimised:

But my PayPal transaction went through on 13/04/16

And what was the rate you were charged please?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jimikata(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2016
Yuan is N30.
With the currency swap deal signed by the president,
the Yuan is now free to flow
among different banks in Nigeria and our
business men and women can now access
machineries , factory spare parts etc from China at a very affordable rate without
bordering about dollar rates. In other
words you can settle your trade deals with
China in Yuan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lordtrillion(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2016
jimikata:
Yuan is N30.
machineries , factory spare parts etc from China at a very affordable rate without
China in Yuan.
Really, shocked shocked That's good news oh. But i'd like to know if you've tried it on any of the Chinese websites to confirm the rate e.g. Taobao, 1688, etc
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Fogman(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2016
Please house, which bank has the cheapest rate currently?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pretts(f): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2016
This is possibly one of the most realistic moves that any of our govts (past & present) have made in a long time. Considering that China is probably the only industrial country we can afford to do business with at the moment with our level of development and purchasing power...welcome development indeed! Who knows, the market could eventually adjust the value of the dollar downwards in the near future!
jimikata:
Yuan is N30.
China in Yuan.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.