Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222097 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 6:37am On Apr 25, 2016
mavinc4u:

oga na this kind post dey attract hidden post

personally I'm not averse to the posts because it's beneficial even though they're off-topic but people seem to complain that it prevents them from getting updates about current rates.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 25, 2016
dragnet:

personally I'm not averse to the posts because it's beneficial even though they're off-topic but people seem to complain that it prevents them from getting updates about current rates.

I still dont know why the OP will not update the first post with current rate. That is still d best way. Searching in between pages to get current rate will not epp anyborry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 6:52am On Apr 25, 2016
tumababa:

I still dont know why the OP will not update the first post with current rate. That is still d best way. Searching in between pages to get current rate will not epp anyborry

exchange rate don chase am
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2016
Amazon gift card available at very attractive price... Contact me via whatsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenchisom: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2016
I need $800 Paypal Fund to CHINA ASAP.

U can contact me on Whasapp: 08036246408

justi4jesu:
$1000 Paypal funds available

Rate - 295
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
AMAZON Gift Card Available @ a very good rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nsonaso:
AMAZON Gift Card Available @ a very good rate.

I will buy it 209

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BitterTruthUass(f): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
How come N209, I was sold Gift cards by one of the guys he said his name is Nso on Nairaland @ N280 per dollar for $1300.

mavinc4u:

I will buy it 209
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
BitterTruthUass:
How come N209, I was sold Gift cards by one of the guys he said his name is Nso on Nairaland @ N280 per dollar for $1300.

Maybe she meant ₦ 290. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
BitterTruthUass:

Eh, is that how much they sell it? I was only giving him my quote.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lazinny(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
To Newbie resellers, your sloppiness will cost you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BitterTruthUass(f): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
I'm perplexed due to your offer out of all the rates in the world Why 209?

You could have offered 270, 265 but the gap down to 209 shows there is a cat in the bag cheesy

mavinc4u:

Eh, is that how much they sell it? I was only giving him my quote.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
BitterTruthUass:
I'm perplexed due to your offer out of all the rates in the world Why 209?

You could have offered 270, 265 but the gap down to 209 shows there is a cat in the bag cheesy

dont be perplexed madam. He gave you a very good rate. Mavin4u may have made that offer just trying to make fond of the seller or trying to look for his trouble just like how some people do here which they later turn to joke and make fun with it.
Its only a scammer that can offer u that 209 rate madam. When its too cheap, be careful.
All the best!

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 4:27am On Apr 26, 2016
Amazon Gift Cards available @ very Good rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by opeyemmmy(m): 7:01am On Apr 26, 2016
Amazon gift card at N290 is kinda high or am I missing something? undecided

One thing I know is, Amazon allows you to check out in naira at N208/$ or N287-N300/£. One can simply accumulate gift cards at different times and use the gift cards for a more expensive item. The only condition is if your bank allows dynamic currency conversion, and I know some banks still do.

Why are we here again

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ENGRPETER101: 10:56am On Apr 26, 2016
Pls I need a china site where I can buy good in yuan
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2016
ENGRPETER101:
For where? Those guys are very useless. They don't even like their own currency
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jimikata(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
ENGRPETER101:
taobao, 1688 and so on.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abbeyforex(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
ENGRPETER101:

taobao and 1688
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Who knows StanbicIBTC rate for Naira/Pound as of today?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by claycares: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
fashrola:
Who knows StanbicIBTC rate for Naira/Pound as of today?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
claycares:
N295/$1
cheesy that mean dollar will be N150
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
opeyemmmy:

One thing I know is, Amazon allows you to check out in naira at N208/$ or N287-N300/£. One can simply accumulate gift cards at different times and use the gift cards for a more expensive item. The only condition is if your bank allows dynamic currency conversion, and I know some banks still do.

Why are we here again

Which other bank does the DCC? Have you tried access bank?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
claycares:
N295/$1

Thanks but that's dollar rate....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Segun889: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
@fashrola, Stanbic £1=422
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by opeyemmmy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
mavinc4u:

Which other bank does the DCC? Have you tried access bank?

No. I don't have an account there.

I know for sure Stanbic does cos I bought $1 and 1£ gift cards just to test if DCC works on their card.

My friend used UBA some months back, and it went through.

The trick is to buy $1 gift card and check out in naira... that way, you know if it works on your card or not.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by opeyemmmy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Segun889:
@fashrola, Stanbic £1=422
N434 today.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dest4real(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
opeyemmmy:

Why are we here again

Hello sir,

If i use my GTBank Master card on Amazon, how much in naira, will GTBank deduct from my account per dollar?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by opeyemmmy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
dest4real:

Hello sir,

If i use my GTBank Master card on Amazon, how much in naira, will GTBank deduct from my account per dollar?

Hi,

You will be charged prevailing dollar rate (N299 I think) as GTB doesn't permit DCC.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dest4real(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
opeyemmmy:

Hi,

You will be charged prevailing dollar rate (N299 I think) as GTB doesn't permit DCC.

Then which bank permits DCC in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.